alireza1980 is offline Junior Member

Red face need advice please

hi i am gonna start this cycle 6 weeks prolongatum 2x 250mg a week,
    6 weeks enanthate 2x 250mg a week, 12 weeks deca 2ml a week which makes up 100mg. was wondering if i could add trenbolone acetate or primobolan .
    thx

pct nolvadex , clomid, hcg

ricker35910 is offline Associate Member
    only 6wks of test and 12wks of deca hmmmm... test should be ran for atleast 2wks longer than deca...

sharky is offline Associate Member
    you should do as stated above. you need your test to run at least as long as deca if not little longer. maybe make your deca 8-10 weeks and your test 10-12 weeks. and run the deca at a dose at least half of the amount of test you are doing. yes if you want to you can add others however from listening to you(not being rude here bro) it sounds like you have not done much of this before -at all really- so i guarantee you that you will get plenty out of the test/deca alone. do all the other down the road.

6 weeks prolongatum 2x 250mg a week,6 weeks enanthate 2x 250mg a week this adds up to 12 weeks test doen´t it?
    i was told that it is better to change to an different test half a way of a cycle.
    i wanted to add tren or prim cause this are used in cutting cycles but i am doing a pure bulking cycle. i dont wanna get to big i wanna have it cut too so what do you think.
    another thing i got told that it does not really matter bulking or cutting cycle its what you eat and cardio to get the cut look.
    thx

"Maximus" is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by alireza1980 View Post
    6 weeks prolongatum 2x 250mg a week,6 weeks enanthate 2x 250mg a week this adds up to 12 weeks test doen´t it?
    i was told that it is better to change to an different test half a way of a cycle.
    i wanted to add tren or prim cause this are used in cutting cycles but i am doing a pure bulking cycle. i dont wanna get to big i wanna have it cut too so what do you think.
    another thing i got told that it does not really matter bulking or cutting cycle its what you eat and cardio to get the cut look.
    thx
    Stats Bro! 12 weeks deca is too long and supressive for you; IMO, should be kept between 8-10 weeks; 100 mgs is a waste too, forgot to add~!

Bad cycle break down mate, should do like this:

Weeks 1-10 Deca 400 mg
    Weeks 1-6 prolongatum 250mg/2x week
    Weeks 7-12 250mg/2x Test E

PCT:

Weeks 13-18 20mgs/25mgs Nolva/Clomid
    Weeks 13-16 Proviron 50mgs

If planning on hCG ,

Weeks 10-14 250ius 2x week

Do some reading bro and provide stats!

Newbies Starter Pack:
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=331179

PCT:
    http://forums.steroid.com/pct-post-cycle-therapy/

Goodluck
    Last edited by "Maximus"; 09-11-2008 at 04:08 PM.

i am 28 years old, i am not sure what you mean by state.
    i read that 100mg of deca a week is a wast been told to take 200mg a week.
    what do you think. what about adding tren or primo to the cycle
    and thanks for all that.

i am 28 years old, i am not sure what you mean by state.
    you lost me here!

i read that 100mg of deca a week is a wast been told to take 200mg a week.
    what do you think. what about adding tren or primo to the cycle
    and thanks for all that.
    Bro, I need stats such as:

Your Age, Height, Weight, Cycle Experience, Cycle Goals, Body Fat Percetages, Your Diet Breakdown -what you eat/consume every day-, Your Workout Schedule and Routine...

Without these, nobody -not even me- will be able to help you out! If you don't provide these, I won't help you out... I'm not being an a-hole w/you!

When you provide the 'STATS' do so in the order described to you above; in sequence and order.

Thanks!

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    Who told you switching Tests is a best half way through a cycle?

Especialy a long ester like Test E?

Thats a dumb idea...

Agree with max, we need stats

ok cycle experience: 4 th cycle previouse once were deca 200mg a week, sus 500mg a week, winny eod. pct nolvadex .
    last cycle HGH blue tops 5ius ed, clen , winny eod
    hight: 174cm
    weight: 80kg
    cycle goals: get cut and put on a little mass
    diet: protein only, egg white in the morning, chicken breast & veg after workout some cbh eg. bread, potatoes this is for 6 days a week on the 7th day anything i like.
    training: 4 times a week chest & triceps, shoulder & forearm, Back & biceps, Legs.
    thats my state.
    thanks

ok cycle experience: 4 th cycle previouse once were deca 200mg a week, sus 500mg a week, winny eod. pct nolvadex .
    last cycle HGH blue tops 5ius ed, clen , winny eod
    hight: 174cm
    weight: 80kg
    cycle goals: get cut and put on a little mass
    diet: protein only, egg white in the morning, chicken breast & veg after workout some cbh eg. bread, potatoes this is for 6 days a week on the 7th day anything i like.
    training: 4 times a week chest & triceps, shoulder & forearm, Back & biceps, Legs.
    thats my state.
    thanks
    Gosh dude, you have no good cycle planning in my opinion!

OK, first and foremost: I believe you can get better results by developing a good, clean, diet. Why only protein based? Didn't you know you need Carbs bro for energy and overall muscle development? Protein only diet won't help you at all. Having said that, here go to the thread below. Once there, post ALL OF YOUR MACROS for your diet. If you don't have a solid diet, do a little searching and put one together. Once you create one with your desired goals and needs, then post it on that same thread and let the Pro's in Nutrition help you out... and listen to them and to the advice they give you... AAS is not the answer, it is just a fuel to help you reach your goals safely. However the vehicle, your body, must be primed for it and your dieting habits are not helping.

Narkissos/Novastep Diet thread:
    Free Diet advice by Narkissos & Novastepp: Intro to Performance Nutrition 101

I personally believe that if you improve you dieting habits, you'll get better results while on cycle and keep then through PCT/off cycle.

Again, it is not 'state' it is 'stats' as in 'statistics'... keep us posted!

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    hi i am gonna start this cycle 6 weeks prolongatum 2x 250mg a week,
    6 weeks enanthate 2x 250mg a week, 12 weeks deca 2ml a week which makes up 100mg. was wondering if i could add trenbolone acetate or primobolan .
    thx

pct nolvadex, clomid, hcg
    Seems you're a little under researched here.....you are way off...IMO.. Bad cycle. on your cycle...lol

Thread Information