Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer

Question Da kine help... [Red Face Flashes]

What's up gents? Had a powerful Holloween weekend here! But anyways...

Need some help on a recent epedemic of mine. I can be chillin' and talking to someone and my face will turn bright red! It feels like I get real hot but not like a sweaty hot... like I get a head rush of blood.

I have been doing a search in the forums and this seems to be related to Deca and also low blood sugar.

Could this be related to Deca Progesterone or low blood sugar (ate shitty after Holloween partying - never again)? Anyone else get this crap?

Any remedies?

palme is offline Rosie Member
    I got this shit when i was younger, i didnt have anything to do with steroids or hormones i think. I just think i was unsure with myself.

seniormateus is offline Associate Member
    Yeah, this happened to me a few times when I was younger. My skin felt really hot on my face. If it is a recent occurence then it should subdue soon, probably some kind of chemical imbalance thing that should fix itself. A really good mild soap and moisturizer really helped. I noticed I got it more when I would drink. Coincidently I was in the best shape of my life at the time. Also try washing your face in warm water and then rinsing in cold to close up the pores. Funny, the chics thought it was really cute and sweet. They thought they made me blush and I was shy. I kinda went with it and kept on smiling bright. Next time you are talking to a girl you like and your face gets red, give her a wink and make a girl feel special!

seniormateus is offline Associate Member
    You know Warrior I forgot to mention I was on deca at the time as well as test, felt the same exact blood rush hot face. It'll go away and cold water will really close those pores off and a moisturizer did the trick for me. One time it got so bad at a party that when I was alone in the kitchen I stuck my head in the freezer to cool off. It actually worked. Good luck!

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Thanks! Yeah... it is at about the time I am peaking with the Deca but I also noticed it more post workout too (low blood sugar). And if you noticed it from drinking while on a Deca cycle - alcohol lowers blood sugars (hence the next day sugar cravings).

I am going to put the two together and assume it is from low blood sugar while running Deca. I will try that cold water trick and modify the diet a bit. Thanks...

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    The cold water trick is good period. I always finish off a shower by running ice cold water all over myself, it takes some getting used to but once you start doing it you never go back. Helps keep the acne to a minimum.

still growin is offline Member
    Sounds like high blood pressure possibly. Check it when you wake up, then again when you get a rush, if it's possible.

Thread Information