seniormateus is offline Associate Member

Seniormateus January cycle, any suggestions?

I havn't hit a big cycle for about 3 years when I was 22. Since then I ran a little deca and anavar twice. I'm recovered from a bad car wreck and vicatin addiction so I plan to continue to try to get over my plateau's naturally until January. Thanks for the good advice manijak, I've decided to start my cycle when I really hit the wall. I'm not interested in becoming too big and I don't want the risk of to many side effects, especially hairloss or anxiety. I'm 6'3'' 210 at about 12%bf and I'm kind of built like Alex Rodriguez. I was 230 when I ran 750 mg's of test along with a few other things a couple years back, although alot of it was water weight. I was curious from a few more experienced bros what this cycle would do to my bodyweight if I have the proper diet and sleep. Any suggestions about tapering this cycle? I'm all ears!

ttokkyo sustanon 250 (375mgs) wk 1-10
    ttokkyo deca 300 (300mgs) wk 1-10
    denkal d-bol 30mgs a day wk 1-4
    ttokkyo anavar 25mgs a day wk 7-10
    clomid wk 13-15
    hcg wk 13-15

I would use clenbuteral at the end of my previous cycle and I still might but it really gives me the shakes. I plan on doing my cutting phase starting at about week 16-20 and run low to moderate doses of primo, winny depot, and anavar . I might substitue in masteron also. Any suggestions?

I am thinking that I would gain about 20 solid pounds off the whole cycle without to many side effects. Since I am a lean 6'3'' I figured this could put me at 230 from 210 of solid muscle. Any thoughts?

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    I'd run the var 7-13 so you can jump right onto clomid after. I don't think 4 weeks of var is going to do much good (winny would be better cost wise) thats why I'd run it wks 7-13.

Thanks nj, wk 7-13 makes alot more sense. I would like to run the winny depot but that is a shitload of injections to go with my sus and deca . Would it be wise to cut up immediately with var, winny, and primo immediately after my bulking cycle is done? I don't want to stress out my body to much. I could give my self some time off and then run a small cycle to cut up. Although I have just about all my gear and anti-estrogens I am exited to continue to train hard as shit to try to overcome my natural barriers. I felt that I was stumped already but manijak gave me some good advice to challenge myself before I really grow from AS. I'll be posting pics also.

Thread Information