D Mc C is offline Associate Member

intra-muscular infection

my firend has a 30ml vial of winni. when he pulled tha cap off the aluminum and stopper came off with it. she did 1 injection, then tried to crazyglue the aluminum and stopper back in place. it didn't work so he taped it on and then put it in his sock drawer. im worried that since it is water-based that he will get an infection if he tries to use it now. i told him not to use it, wipe the amp off with alcohol and to put it in the fridge until i find out if it is safe. im hoping the fridge will kill any bacteria that may be in or on the amp. so bottom line, can he still use it if i find an old used winni amp for him? or should he buy another one? im hoping that he doesn't use it because the risk of infection is pretty high IMO. what do u think?

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    the only thing refridgeration does is slow down the reproduction of bacteria, it doesnt kill it. thats why milk will go bad even when its cold after a long time. it sounds like the stuff got dirty. get a whatman and filter it.

i just did some research. if i bake the winni in the oven for 1 hour at 250F 1 time a day for 3 days then run it through a whatman filter, will it be ok?

paulastone is offline Member
    just drink it!

if i bake the winni in the oven for 1 hour at 250F once a day for 3 days then run it thorugh a whatman filter, will it be ok? i donno cuz its water based.

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    why not drink it ?

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Filter, then Pasteurize it. I've posted methods for pasteurization a few times, should be able to turn the info up.

Slypknot is offline Member
    Since winny is simply suspended in water wouldn't a whatman actually filter out the winny itself and leave ya with nothing but water?

Personally I'd just drink the stuff... no worries about infection or bacteria then!

FedSki is offline Creator of Cycle Planner
    Do not put it in the oven - you will evapourate the water. Do not filter it as you will filter the stanozolol out. Drink it, plain and simple - it's been said enough times.

aanold is offline Junior Member
    If this guy is crazy glueing vials, my guess is he should gain a little more knowledge before doing any gear. Just my 2 cents.

ya this guys was pretty dumb messing around with glue and stuff. i'll pass on teh advice about drinking it. thanks!

Thread Information