NewSB is offline Junior Member

How do i know i fully Recovered ????

Planning on using sus 250, 500mg/week shot eod, 10 weeks. (20 ml)

On cycle: 10 weeks
    L-Dex .5mg 3xweek = 15 ML
    (what do u think, i want to keep some estrogen so i can build mass, good intake level right?)

PCT: (Start 2 weeks after last shot or 3 weeks?)
    L-Nov 20mg/day, 6 weeks = 840Mg
    L-Arom 20mg/day, 4 weeks = 560Mg

What does everyone think....any advice would really be appreciated..i want to know if 6 weeks is too long...will i know for sure when i have recovered..i dont want to be using extra if i dont need it.

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    i wouldnt bother with the arimidex unless i felt gyno coming along. you might lose some gains knocking your estrogen down with that dose.

the only way to know you're fully recovered is to do bloodwork. otherwise its just by how you feel

skinnykenney is offline Senior Member

blodwork

BlodworkITTO
    you may have to pay out of pocket for this if you have insurance.th insurance may not cover the test unless your doctor come up wiyh a good reason to tell the ins co

steropower is offline Associate Member
    When you stop the PCT and after a couple of weeks you still have the strength gains then your hormones are back to normal or maybe higher than this.

The water will still be getting out of your system.Don't worry about weight loss.It will be only water after the strength gains are stabilized.

You will gain a lot of water with Test E and will lose all of it afterwards.The important thing is to keep the strength gains which translates into pure muscle mass.

Thread Information