Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    tasKer is offline Junior Member

first cycle with EQ

i want start an EQ only cycle...i dont use test E. for many reason (i m prone to acne) and i want gain a good quality muscle...
    i want do that:

Weeks 1-12 :400 EQ
    Week 16 : Nolva @40
    Week 17 : Nolva @40
    Week 18 : Nolva @20
    Week 19 : Nolva @20

it's ok?

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tasKer View Post
    i want start an EQ only cycle...i dont use test E. for many reason (i m prone to acne) and i want gain a good quality muscle...
    i want do that:

it's ok?
    Don't expect too much from that cycle and you won't be dissapointed.

Quote Originally Posted by LATS60 View Post
    Don't expect too much from that cycle and you won't be dissapointed.
    i know this is not the best....but i want start with an easy cycle for see the reaction of my body...i dont want put 25lbs of weight but i want put only 8-10lbs with a good quality...
    i can use test in the next cycle but i want start with EQ
    the cycle done plan well?

I wouldn't recommend an EQ only cycle, it's less suppresive than deca but it will have an effect on HPTA function.
    Go for it if you like mate, you won't know till you try i guess, the plan looks fine.

graeme87 is offline Member
    I'd run EQ longer than 12 weeks.
    Higher than 400mgs
    and put 125mg - 250mgs of test in there, acne shouldn't be a prob with that low a dose and it's keep your sex drive up.

Quote Originally Posted by graeme87 View Post
    acne shouldn't be a prob with that low a dose and it's keep your sex drive up.
    u are sure?

bbuilder is offline Associate Member
    What are your stats? Age, training experience, etc.

An EQ only cycle will hurt you more then it will help you. I'll explain this after I see your stats.

There are many postings on this forum about running an EQ only cycle so I'm wondering why your wanting to run it?

i can do a test E. cycle but i have fear for acne...with 250mg of test E. can i have i lot of acne?
    im 22years old, i'm 90kg

Brock1234 is offline New Member
    i want do that:

it's ok?

That is a wonderful first cycle. I can see you have done your homework!

Assuming your training and diet is n order this should be a wonderful introduction into the world of chemical enhancement. I use a similar protocol for my less advanced trainees.

Quote Originally Posted by bbuilder View Post

An EQ only cycle will hurt you more then it will help you. I'll explain this after I see your stats.

There are many postings on this forum about running an EQ only cycle so I'm wondering why your wanting to run it?

Your resonse confuses me. I have had trainees doing eq only cycles for their first cycle, making great gains, retaining their gains and have I g great bloodwork post cycle to prve full recovery.

Freakish is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Brock1234 View Post

Assuming your training and diet is n order this should be a wonderful introduction into the world of chemical enhancement. I use a similar protocol for my less advanced trainees.
    you serious bro?imo eq is a bad choice,he really wont see much,why not just start with a standard test only cycle?use that as a base.brock 'trainees'?what do you do?

Quote Originally Posted by Freakish View Post
    you serious bro?imo eq is a bad choice,he really wont see much,why not just start with a standard test only cycle?use that as a base.brock 'trainees'?what do you do?

I do not deny that for a male trainee who is truly ready to use aas, a 500mg test ew for 10 or so weeks is best. Unfortunately, most of the guys on this board are not.

I am a personal trainer and nutritionist for a handful of npc level bbers.

Are you havin a laugh, i'm glad i'm not one of your trainees, you have a lot to learn, you advise that your trainees take EQ, this will have an impact on HPTA function, what do you tell them about that?

Quote Originally Posted by Freakish View Post

I do not deny that for a male trainee who is truly ready to use aas, a 500mg test ew for 10 or so weeks is best. Unfortunately, most of the guys on this board are not.

Are you havin a laugh, i'm glad i'm not one of your trainees, you have a lot to learn, you advise that your trainees take EQ, this will have an impact on HPTA function, what do you tell them about that?
    Please post a study that shows greater effect on htpa using eq vs test.

Freakish is offline Senior Member

oh ok

Please post a study that shows greater effect on htpa using eq vs test.
    WTF, i asked if you were telling your trainees that an EQ only cycle will exert an effect on their HPTA function, either you do explain this to them or you don't.........

WTF, i asked if you were telling your trainees that an EQ only cycle will exert an effect on their HPTA function, either you do explain this to them or you don't.........

EQ is less suppressive than test period. That is what I tell them.

Well iv'e heard of enan/cyp/prop/susp etc, but never period

realmafia is offline Junior Member
    I cant believe the crap some people post.

I agree realmafia.

#1. You are too young to think about gear.

When you SHOULDN'T use AAS imho....

An EQ only cycle for a 21 year old.....ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I agree realmafia.

21 is too young. What is wrong with an eq only cycle for a first. Please explain. You seem to have a very sting opinion about this. Let's hear why.

widowmaker2 is offline Senior Member
    this is rediculous...21 is to young to juice anyway. wait till your 24-25 by then all your adolecsant acne will probly be cleared up for the most part and you can run a test only cycle. as for an eq only cycle its a bad idea.. but ppl are entilted to their opinions.

Quote Originally Posted by fusion600 View Post
    this is rediculous...21 is to young to juice anyway. wait till your 24-25 by then all your adolecsant acne will probly be cleared up for the most part and you can run a test only cycle. as for an eq only cycle its a bad idea.. but ppl are entilted to their opinions.
    I agree 1000%, and ppl are entitled to their opinins, but when some guy chirps in that EQ is a wonderful cycle and he's advising his trainees to do it(god knows what age they are lol) i get i little pissed.

widowmaker2 is offline Senior Member
    I agree 1000%, and ppl are entitled to their opinins, but when some guy chirps in that EQ is a wonderful cycle and he's advising his trainees to do it(god knows what age they are lol) i get i little pissed.
    lol...hes probly just some naive kid himself.

I am waiting for one of you "experts" to explain why an eq cycle is a bad first cycle but no one will step up to the plate. You seem like a bunch of parrots that are repeating what you heard somewhere.

I am waiting for one of you "experts" to explain why an eq cycle is a bad first cycle but no one will step up to the plate. You seem like a bunch of parrots that are repeating what you heard somewhere.
    Ok, it's pretty simple really, it's a bad any cycle if ran on its own, not as suppresive as deca but suppresive nonetheless.
    So EQ will suppress your HPTA.
    It has to be run for long periods and at reasonably high doses to get any worthwhile gains.
    This can cause libido issues.
    This can lead to other problems, physiological and physcological,( especially in a relationship)however if exogenous test is introduced no more physcological/physiological issues.

"Maximus" is offline Anabolic Member

Really? I'm not doubting you, but I would like to see those threads... I haven't been on lately; only been active for the past 2 days.

i can do a test E. cycle but i have fear for acne...with 250mg of test E. can i have i lot of acne?
    im 22years old, i'm 90kg
    Ok, you're too young bro. Wait till you get older and in the mean time, just bust your arse at the gym and eat clean as much as you can.

Right! I agree w/you. EQ only cycle is 100% fine for those who are afraid of using IM exogenous chemicals. However, I disagree w/ you on just that at least a minimum dose of Test is needed on every cycle to avoid erectile dysfunction, as EQ has the potential to shut down the body's Test production.

With all respect bro, I'm not laughing on this one. It seems like you do need to do more research on your own. Now, that your personal opinion on this matter is NOT TO DO an EQ only cycle then your opinion MUST BE respected. But you're off on this one mate... sorry! I don't deny that HPTA funtions are impacted, for this is true FOR ANY AAS CYCLE!

To an extent, you're probably right about that!

True!

Quote Originally Posted by realmafia View Post
    I cant believe the crap some people post.
    Bro, if you don't have any substantial/constructive comments to make... you know what follows next! I'm not being harsh, but this is a serious topic.

...#1. You are too young to think about gear.

100% agree mate!

Quote Originally Posted by fusion600 View Post
    Right.. hopefully he listens to your and everybody else's advise on this.

You're right about everything you've said, except that you fail to mention EQ ran @400mg is worthless, in my opinion. It should be ran @600mgs to experience somewhat good results on it. Also, you failed to mention that through cycle or on PCT one needs to run an LH agent to stimulate the body's natural Test production. There's more to this, but you failed to mention this which tells me you're half way there.

MY OPINION about this is the EQ only cycle is not bad, if you know what you're doing. However, any first cycle should be Test only based. In addition, any cycle run w/out synthetic Test is in someway, a mediocre idea.

Well i respect your response to my earlier post, but what about the one above you.

"Maximus" is offline Anabolic Member
    Ok, it's pretty simple really, it's a bad any cycle if ran on its own, not as suppresive as deca but suppresive nonetheless.
    It has to be run for long periods and at reasonably high doses to get any worthwhile gains.
    This can lead to other problems, physiological and physcological,( especially in a relationship)however if exogenous test is introduced no more physcological/physiological issues.
    Sorry; I missed this one... 100% agree w/you mate!

I seriously doubt he can comprehend let alone take anyones advice here.

If that were the case, he would have search though the millions of postings that say anyone under 25 is too young to do gear.

spooledup is offline Banned
    Test suppresses you worse.

Test E has to be run a long time to see gains. Test potentially has more sides.

Eq only may not cause libido issues.

Your last statement is silly

Anyway, that was my first cycle and I loved it. I'm using test now and I don't care for it. Next cycle I'll definitely drop out the test or drop it way back. Up the eq to 600/wk.

Quote Originally Posted by spooledup View Post
    Test suppresses you worse.

Test E has to be run a long time to see gains. Test potentially has more sides.

Eq only may not cause libido issues.

Your last statement is silly

Anyway, that was my first cycle and I loved it. I'm using test now and I don't care for it. Next cycle I'll definitely drop out the test or drop it way back. Up the eq to 600/wk.
    Of course test suppresses your HPTA function.
    You are totally missing the point.
    Use test with EQ to avoid the issues i outlined.
    So you would recommend a EQ only cycle.
    Oh and you say test e has to be run a long time, what about EQ and it's 11 carbon ester,,,,,,,,,,, get your facts right mate, before havin a dig.

PS, your whole post is silly.

PPS, Eq may not cause libido issues, yea right, what you gonna run it 200mg wk lol

I agree realmafia.

where have you read that im 21?
    i have write 22

this is my actually condition
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails first cycle with EQ-1.jpg   first cycle with EQ-2.jpg   first cycle with EQ-3.jpg  
    Last edited by tasKer; 09-14-2008 at 07:41 AM.

with 250mg of test. cypionate the risk of acne is high?
    i can do that:

1-12 week 250mg test. cyp.
    15 week 40 nolva
    16 week 40 nolva
    17 week 20 nolva
    18 week 20 nolva

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    Why are so so concerned with acne? It wont be that bad(more than likely) and it will go away after PCT!

Nolva only PCT = user has done little to no research...

You need at least clomid, if not an AI my friend

BTW, those pics, there is no way your only 200lbs! (unless your 5'8)

Quote Originally Posted by war4BTT View Post
    Why are so so concerned with acne? It wont be that bad(more than likely) and it will go away after PCT!

BTW, those pics, there is no way your only 200lbs! (unless your 5'8)
    yes im 200lbs

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    Your base is great!

IMHO, this guy is ready for AAS should he choose to.

Youre best off with a Test E cycle for 12 weeks bro.

Your PCT needs to include Nolva and an AI though...

yes im 200lbs
    Im still bigger

Quote Originally Posted by war4BTT View Post
    Your base is great!

IMHO, this guy is ready for AAS should he choose to.

Youre best off with a Test E cycle for 12 weeks bro.

Your PCT needs to include Nolva and an AI though...

Im still bigger
    thx , what is AI?
    can i use test cypionate ?
    other pics
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails first cycle with EQ-4.jpg  

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information