DrSauce99 is offline Associate Member

Anyone stay on low dose test then cycle the rest?

Im considering since my test levels are very low for my age to stay on TRT all the time (200mg wk) and then cycle other items when I want to...

I have horrible crashes otherwise that take 4-7 months to recover even with aggressive PCT.

Thoughts?

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    As long as you have weighed up the pro's and cons and you know what your doing then, well it's your choice.
    Iv'e ran cruise and blast for a few years, but i am 47.

What have you noticed as the positives and negatives? What I wondering is how do your receptors not saturate and you need more to feel the same over time?

My test score is 280-290, and Im less grumpy and I feel better on test than normal.

No negatives so far, positives, well where do you start i'm 47.
    I cruise on sust for half the year and blast the other half, this is obviously meticulously sorted into a protocol that iv'e worked on to maximise the gains and minimise the sides.
    Even now i'm still tweaking here and there but iv'e never been happier, i always hated coming off and doing PCT.

How long have you been doing it for? Would you mind sharing your cycles?

Why sust? Very hard to maintain a consistant blood lvl with that, why wouldnt you just stay on cyp or enth?

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by skyman2345 View Post
    How long have you been doing it for? Would you mind sharing your cycles?

Why sust? Very hard to maintain a consistant blood lvl with that, why wouldnt you just stay on cyp or enth?

thanks
    I don't mind, but before we go further the reason i use sust is,,,
    Well read my sustanon article.

Pharmacokinetics
    SUSTANON 250 contains four esters of testosterone with different durations of action. The esters are hydrolyzed into the natural hormone testosterone as soon as they enter the general circulation.

Absorption
    A single dose of SUSTANON 250 leads to an increase of total plasma testosterone with peak levels of approximately 70 nmol/l (Cmax), which are reached approximately 24-48hrs (tmax) after administration. Plasma testosterone levels return to the lower limit of the normal range in males in approximately 21 days.
    Summary.
    So put simply, the esters release at the same time, they just have different durations of action.

Sustanon was named specifically because it gave a SUSTained release of action.
    Sustanon in comparison to a single estered test is that it provides a constant sustained release of test over a longer period.

For our purposes sustanon can be shot 2xwk and give incredibly stable plasma test levels. Look at any comparison graph showing the release rate of sustanon and a single estered product, they will both show a pretty identical logarithmic curve, the only difference is the sust peak will be higher and the duration of the curve will be longer.
    If you wish i can find the link to a clinical endo comparison chart.

NB, organon admitted that their shiny new product didn't work as well as they hoped, the endo profession found that at the start of week three patients on 250mg E21D started to get subphysiological levels.
    So after more trials they found that plasma test levels could be kept very stable by injecting the patients with 100mg every 7-10 days, nothing new there i thought as it has an active life of 18-21 days, so that makes sense anyway.

Thread Information