Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dobie-BOY is offline Senior Member

FUK!! I think my wife sabotaged my gear!!!!

I got some humalog from a guy and forgot it in my moms refrigerator. I had my wife bring it to me a few days later. THE humalog is bunk!!!!! At first I blamed the guy I got it from. So, today immediately PWO i used humulin r which I have had in my refrigerator for a couple of months. I did 10 IU Intramuscular. Drank about 8 ounces of gatorade (about 15 grams of sugar)and was waiting to see if I went hypo. 45 minutes later and I got no sweats, no shakes, NOTHING!!!!! fuk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My slin was with my gh in the refrigerator. If she fuked with my slin, she probably fuked with my gh too.. 10 IU I.M. and only 15 grams of sugar I should be shakin like a leaf.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    You know how to get back at her dont you?

You replace her birth control pills with tick tacks. It works every time....

fattymcbutterpants is offline Senior Member
    that sucks, but I dont know how she would be able to render it useless unless she left it in extreme heat for a long time Like a black car parked on asphalt for a really long time in really high temperatures lol or just stuck it in the oven. But I have several diabetic friends who dont worry about what they do with their insulin like they will just leave it in the car or whatever and its still fine as long as its nothing too extreme and you dont do it for too long

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    You know how to get back at her dont you?

You replace her birth control pills with tick tacks. It works every time....
    You fail for thinking ahead. That just f***ks him over !

Quote Originally Posted by fattymcbutterpants View Post
    that sucks, but I dont know how she would be able to render it useless unless she left it in extreme heat for a long time Like a black car parked on asphalt for a really long time in really high temperatures lol or just stuck it in the oven. But I have several diabetic friends who dont worry about what they do with their insulin like they will just leave it in the car or whatever and its still fine as long as its nothing too extreme and you dont do it for too long
    Really? I thought it was much more delicate than that. Hmmm.... Dont you think that I should definately be gettin the shakes and stuff from 10 iu I.M. and only 15 grams of sugar? Maybe I should up the dose? Man, Im severely stressed about this. any advice is greatly appreciated....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    Or did I

Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    Ya, she tried that trick on me too. Quit taking her B.C. pills and didnt tell me knowing that our relationship is on the rocks. Got pregnant and had a miscarriage..Anyway enough about that...... Does anyone know how delicate gh is to temperature?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dobie-BOY View Post
    Ya, she tried that trick on me too. Quit taking her B.C. pills and didnt tell me knowing that our relationship is on the rocks. Got pregnant and had a miscarriage..Anyway enough about that...... Does anyone know how delicate gh is to temperature?
    Very its a peptide hormone, meaning it can easily be denatured.

Well, I just did another 10 iu of humalog and 25 iu of gh. I guess we will find out. FFFUUUUKKKKKK!!!!!!!

Very its a peptide hormone, meaning it can easily be denatured.
    Do you think that being about 60 degrees for maybe 8 hours would ruin the GH?

Nitro29 is offline Member
    Yes, as mucslescience said Hgh is a very fragile compound. I am very careful even when I reconstitute it...nitro

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Lounge material. Anabolics forum filled with shit like this lately.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    i feel bad for you americans, slin is otc here in canada

Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Lounge material. Anabolics forum filled with shit like this lately.
    bojangles had addressed this issue about a week ago or so. threads with bf% estimates in the lounge, in the Q&A etc

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Forum has gone to shit, needs to be tightened up. Wish I could delete threads, I would just weed out the nonsense and thats why good threads get pushed through. To much volume of BS.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Forum has gone to shit, needs to be tightened up. Wish I could delete threads, I would just weed out the nonsense and thats why good threads get pushed through. To much volume of BS.
    you know who to talk to. i agree though.

widowmaker2 is offline Senior Member
    amen to that..

insulin is sensitive but not quite as sensitive as everyone makes it out to be. One of my friends thats a diabetic gave me 10 iu's once to see what it felt like to go hypo and it wasnt very fun. At first I felt high and then I felt terrible. My bloodsugar ended up getting down to about 25 lol so i was very low. But it was all good, i ate pizza and drank orange juice and felt better in no time. But anyways what I was getting at is the insulin he gave me had been sitting at about 75 degrees for about 3 or 4 days and it still worked just fine. They told me as long as you dont leave it out for a really really long time you will be fine

Blog Entries
    Do you think that being about 60 degrees for maybe 8 hours would ruin the GH?
    Not real sure, I would have to ask my pharmacist friends.

insulin is sensitive but not quite as sensitive as everyone makes it out to be. One of my friends thats a diabetic gave me 10 iu's once to see what it felt like to go hypo and it wasnt very fun. At first I felt high and then I felt terrible. My bloodsugar ended up getting down to about 25 lol so i was very low. But it was all good, i ate pizza and drank orange juice and felt better in no time. But anyways what I was getting at is the insulin he gave me had been sitting at about 75 degrees for about 3 or 4 days and it still worked just fine. They told me as long as you dont leave it out for a really really long time you will be fine
    lol, you're crazy dude. taking slin to go hypo.

Ya, I just talked to one of my friends who is a diabetic and he says he rarely refrigerates his. I think she drained it and put water in it or something....

Also, I dont see how this is a shit thread. Im asking valid questions. I have asked the same question in the GH insulin forum. I just want as much input as possible seeing as I have about $3000 worth of gh that may be ruined.

Quote Originally Posted by Amorphic View Post
    lol, you're crazy dude. taking slin to go hypo.
    Lol well it seemed like a good idea at the time, He had glucagon so if i really did go to low he could gluke me but he had tried before and i didnt get low at all so we knew around how sensitive I was to insulin beforehand so I wouldnt take way too much. But yes I will agree it was a very stupid idea lol

I have no clue about the GH though. Id say its much more sensitive but I've never messed with the stuff so im not sure

biodiversity is offline Associate Member
    i am in north africa i can get the slin (actrapid) from any pharmacy like i am buying a chocolate bar
    as for you wife well thats what moms and wives usually do ruin your steroids !

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~

you have way more problems than you GH or Slin was adulterated.. a woman like that.. Love her or not..

run for the hills man.. run for the hills..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Not real sure, I would have to ask my pharmacist friends.
    Man, would you do that for me? That would be great!!!!!!
    UUUUUUHHHHHHHHH OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH WAIT A MINUTE HERE!!!!!!! IM BEGINNING TO GET SHAKY I THINK..... Damn, I took 10 IU of humulin r at 7:30 and 10 iu of humalog about 15 minutes ago. Why would it have taken so much to make me go hypo? And why so long?

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Why dont you just fvcking well ask her !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kale View Post
    Why dont you just fvcking well ask her !!!!!
    I did ask her, but like she would have told me the truth anyway.

Spy; Tell me about it man, Im gone. Chicks freak me the fuk out..........

Blog Entries
    Man, would you do that for me? That would be great!!!!!!
    UUUUUUHHHHHHHHH OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH WAIT A MINUTE HERE!!!!!!! IM BEGINNING TO GET SHAKY I THINK..... Damn, I took 10 IU of humulin r at 7:30 and 10 iu of humalog about 15 minutes ago. Why would it have taken so much to make me go hypo? And why so long?
    Ok, I found a paper that said that the thermostability of HGH is 82 C. It is on page seven under thermostability. I did not read the paper extensively so i may have missed something.

Here is the link to the paper.
    http://www.proteinscience.org/cgi/co...urcetype=HWCIT

I did ask her, but like she would have told me the truth anyway.

Spy; Tell me about it man, Im gone. Chicks freak me the fuk out..........
    Yeah, why would any loving wife tell you the truth ?

So, does anyone know why it took so much slin to go hypo and why so long. Especially since I went IM. I still am just barely hypo, but definately kinda shaky.

Chicks freak me the fuk out..........
    Me too bro, me too. Good luck my man...nitro

Quote Originally Posted by Kale View Post
    Yeah, why would any loving wife tell you the truth ?
    Well it probably wouldnt be because she's about to be my "ex" wife. Really though, why do you feel the need to bash me or my relationship on such a personal level?

-musclescience; thanks bro, Im gonna check it out.

Well it probably wouldnt be because she's about to be my "ex" wife. Really though, why do you feel the need to bash me or my relationship on such a personal level?

-musclescience; thanks bro, Im gonna check it out.
    I apologize I have a hangover ! But seriously nobody an tell you if she messed with it or not. Sure she could have but there is no way of us knowing for sure. You are the only one that knows the true state of your relationship and at the end of the day there is nothing you can do except be more careful next time or replace her !

The replacements...nice!

skinnykenney is offline Senior Member

over the counter

Quote Originally Posted by Amorphic View Post
    i feel bad for you americans, slin is otc here in canada
    here too Bro, most people don't know or are afraid to go get it

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    well, you might want to tell her not to mess with a medication that could possibly kill you if you get the dose even slightly wrong.....just a thought

oneshot is offline Anabolic Member
    my best friend who is a diebetic claims his humalog doesnt spoil til it get above like 80-90 degrees for a decent period of time.

Quote Originally Posted by Dizz28;419***5
    well, you might want to tell her not to mess with a medication that could possibly kill you if you get the dose even slightly wrong.....just a thought
    very true as well

Dr_BruceBanner is offline Junior Member
    Hey if you think she might have tainted your gear I definatly would NOT let her near anymore of my gear. Is there someplace that you can hide it or refrig it at a buddys house or something like that?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information