JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired

Ttokkyo up and running

I just got an e-mail from someone that works with ttokkyo and said they've taken care of thier problems and are back in full production. No more K.

JohnnyB

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    Really, That's cool, glad their out of the K bus. Anything about this on the site?

ALEXBILLY is offline Junior Member
    I JUST GOT BACK FROM TJ AND THEY SAID WHAT THEY HAVE ON THE SHELF IS IT. I DID GO TO A VET STORE, SEVERAL OF THEM.THEY ALL SAID THATS THE END FOR NOW.THATS WHAT I WAS TOLD ANYWAY..... BILLY.

shorty2big is offline Member
    The vets down here in the SW are saying the same thing. What they have is it for now.

shorty2big is offline Member
    oh well, no big deal anyway. There will always be another company to come along and step up to the plate. QV is doing a mighty fine job of it.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I've been looking around some other boards and have seen a couple of post saying the same thing, that thier up again. But what ever I go with QV myself.

JohnnyB

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    i guarantee you that TT will be up and runnin again if they allreay arent .its a big big company worth lots of money ,so therea alot of corruption going there too so someone s pocket is gonna get fat and they will be fina watch and see

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by big N
    someone s pocket is gonna get fat and they will be fina watch and see
    yes everything will be E.Q.!

oh we have a comedian in here?u think thats funny ?

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    yeah, i thought it was kinda funny. didn't mean to offend you, sorry if i did.

4plates is offline Banned
    oh we have a comedian in here?u think thats funny ?
    what. i thought that was funny! so stop your winnying

hey 2 1/2 plates ,i dont remember anyone asking u so shut your trap!and dont tell me stop ur whining ,let me see u live ina nother country and speak 4 different languages ,so i do get offended ,so f**k off

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    big N,
    tell me youre jokin bro.............their having a little fun at your expense because of your freudian slip of misspelling FINE.
    if you get worked over that then youve got some serious issues to work out bro. relax, and enjoy the comaraderie of being amongst friends.

take this as a mild warning bro, ok? they were JOKING. no need to go telling anyone to fuck off.

peace bb79
    Last edited by iron4life79; 11-03-2002 at 05:52 PM.

hey barbells ,having fun at my expense ?u have no idea bro ,what its like .changing countries and speaking other languages and beeing made fun of while trying to hlep someone or say something !its hard when it happens to u a good bit but u would nothing of that sort .in over ayear here thousnad + posts ive never made fun of anyone or bothered anyone ,u cnat see why stuff like that offends us cause like i said u havent experinced nothing !the one bro noticed it and appologized right off ,butt plates had to put the last word in ,to instigate and tell me me to stop whinning ?im gonna gp work out me serious issues out now !and bother posting back bro ,i wont be around any more !to all those that i was able to help out i wish u good luck !

sorry bro i was just having fun,i really thought it was rather humerous. i guess ill go fuck off now before you prop me in the mouth or kick me in dbols
    Last edited by 4plates; 11-03-2002 at 06:41 PM.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    hey barbells ,having fun at my expense ?u have no idea bro ,what its like .changing countries and speaking other languages and beeing made fun of while trying to hlep someone or say something !its hard when it happens to u a good bit but u would nothing of that sort .in over ayear here thousnad + posts ive never made fun of anyone or bothered anyone ,u cnat see why stuff like that offends us cause like i said u havent experinced nothing !the one bro noticed it and appologized right off ,butt plates had to put the last word in ,to instigate and tell me me to stop whinning ?im gonna gp work out me serious issues out now !and bother posting back bro ,i wont be around any more !to all those that i was able to help out i wish u good luck !

have a nice day bro...........wherever you end up.

peace bb79

like i said i was just having fun BIGN
    btw what does the N stand for NANCY

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by 4plates
    sorry bro i was just having fun,i really thought it was rather humerous. i guess ill go fuck off now before you prop me in the mouth or kick me in dbols
    No comment on this whole issue .. but I do have to say that was one of the funniest fu*king comments I've read on this board, too good 4plates.

Havvoc is offline Junior Member
    wait, i think that if we cry everything will be okay.....
    group hug?

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    lol, damn bro you are killing me. Hey Big M, people are just cutting up with you so calm down bro. You seem to be a cool dude but i think if you keep having attipudes , I mean attitudes like that you will not be liked much and worst might be banned but anyway bro everything is cool, when people cut up with you just cut up with them too. cya

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man

LMFAO@4Plates

BE_STRONG is offline Senior Member
    Thats pretty damn funny plates. That would be funny if it were aimed at me. I hope I didnt TEST your patience any!!

BigN, youve been here along time and given out some great advice. I hope you come back bro!!

seniormateus is offline Associate Member
    !! WAY TO SPANK THAT ASS 4PLATES! WHAT A LAUGH, HOPE THAT GUY DOSN'T WORK AT THE POSTOFFICE AND SOME KID TELLS HIM TO GET HOOKED ON PHONICS. TICK..TICK.. I THINK i SPOTTED bign LIVING LIFE ON THE EDGE IN THIS PICTURE!
    Last edited by seniormateus; 11-05-2002 at 12:02 AM.

Yeah, it looks like I'm the can't get right! Can't get the picture up, now I have to go over my abc's in how to follow directions in picture posting! It was a picture of an upset baby dressed as a hard ass biker. The little kid had the maddest face!

KeyMastur is offline VET

Thanks KeyMastur! Looks like I need to go back to computer 101. Give me a hollar if you come down to Galveston! I've got the mardi gras set up so I'll invite all the houston bros and sisters down to come party it up. I've got a couple amatuer bodybuilding friends in Houston you might know, so somtime we'll all have to get together and kick it or even do some fishing down here when the weather is good!

system admin is offline Owner
    were there Seniormateus! Last time I was there though.. nuthing but fights. maybe Ive grown up since then. LOL This thread turned out to be great. I hope big N calms down and comes back.

cheers!

D.L. is offline Junior Member
    LMFAO
    damn funny post!

TexasTraps is offline New Member
    How does Galveston compare to Austin for Mardi Gras? I've heard some things about Galveston's festival. 6th street is off the chain around that time.....

Man, its off the hook. Austin started I think this year and I heard it was pretty rowdy. About half a million people pack into the strand area and it is one big party. Lots of crazy crazy fine women and it's a time to kick back and let loose with your boys. If some of the bros got together we'd have a good time. My dad has a loft on the 5th floor of a big building. I'll have alot of people down and you're more than welcome to come check it out.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Originally posted by TexasTraps
    How does Galveston compare to Austin for Mardi Gras? I've heard some things about Galveston's festival. 6th street is off the chain around that time.....
    c'mon boys......head over to New Orleans where the real action is........it's off the chain, but can get out of hand a LOT

It can get deep quik, thats why I like to travel with a pack of friends, kinda like a moving party. That was the theme of my toast for Mardi Gras, " where its at " The girls would be like what, where its at, oh okay this is where its at. I love watching fine girls use deductive reasoning...but yeah I'm down for both N.O. and here. I know a few girls in N.O. also.

Thread Information