Planethuge is offline New Member

Question Finally hookin up 1st cycle!! Quick overview

As i've posted before, I had to give up on my first cycle because I didn't feel right about my source. I finally came through with someone reliable so I'm ordering tonight. I want to make sure everything is down pat. It's pretty simple. How does this look to everyone else?

Weeks 1-12 : 500mg/Test E (250mg 2x per week)
    Weeks 1-4: Dbol 30mg/day (10mg 3x/day)
    Weeks 13-18 20mgs Nolva
    Weeks 13-16 50mg Proviron ED

Stats: 24 Years
    6'3"
    265lbs
    approx 11-12% BF

Let me know. Thanks!

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    i would add an AI such as aromasin to the pct just to strengthen it up.

265 pounds at 11-12 bf? pretty good genetics

your pct should start 2 weeks after the last shot, not 1.

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Amorphic View Post
    i would add an AI such as aromasin to the pct just to strengthen it up.

265 pounds at 11-12 bf? pretty good genetics

your pct should start 2 weeks after the last shot, not 1.
    everything he said^^^^

and i would have some arimidex on hand in case of water retention run it at .25mg eod and increase to ed if needed till bloat dies down

i'm out for a while, have a tennis match to go play and then some studying to do

it would appear your diet is pretty good to get to your size but if you want to post it i'll critique it for you

also put if you are bulking, lean bulking or cutting and your BMR and calorics needs if you know them

Quote Originally Posted by Phate View Post
    everything he said^^^^

and i would have some arimidex on hand in case of water retention run it at .25mg eod and increase to ed if needed till bloat dies down

i'm out for a while, have a tennis match to go play and then some studying to do

it would appear your diet is pretty good to get to your size but if you want to post it i'll critique it for you

also put if you are bulking, lean bulking or cutting and your BMR and calorics needs if you know them
    ah yes, arimidex just in case. good call, i forgot to mention that one. agree with everything you said as well

Thanks guys- and that Nolva is 20mg ed right?

Quote Originally Posted by Planethuge View Post
    Thanks guys- and that Nolva is 20mg ed right?
    yep. some guys run 40mgs/ed but the standard protocol is 20mgs.ed

stpete is offline Banned
    Looks good man. As mentioned, good genetics. Good luck.

Diet is typically is as follows- Keep in mind I work out in the morning and I have meal #1 right before I work out.
    Meals #1 - 3 whole eggs, 5 egg whites
    8 oz Lean Meat
    1/2 cup dry oatmeal
    Creatine
    Meal #2 - Post workout - 2 scoops Whey protein w/creatine
    Meal #3 - 8 oz lean meat
    2 cups salad w/2TBSP oil and vinegarette dressing
    6oz sweet potato
    Meal #4 - Protein Shake
    Meal #5 - 8 oz lean meat
    2 cups veggies
    2 cups salad w/2TBSP Oil and Vinegarette Dressing
    Meal #6 - Protein Shake

Meal #6 is usually between 4:30 and 5. If I'm still hungry in a couple hours (usually am.lol) I will go to meal #7

Meal #7 - 8 egg beaters

Then I drink a protein shake right before bed. I schedule my cheat meal (once per week) typically on Sunday morning where I tear up a freakin omlette and a fat stack of pancakes with home fries.lol. Thoughts?

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    One cheat meal a week is cool!

I like in-n-out fries animal style with a few cheeseburgers.

That looks like a good diet bro!

got macros for it?

Diet is typically is as follows- Keep in mind I work out in the morning and I have meal #1 right before I work out.
    Meals #1 - 3 whole eggs, 5 egg whites
    8 oz Lean Meat
    1/2 cup dry oatmeal
    Creatine
    i would add some fruit(strawberries, blueberries, blackberries) to the oatmeal to give you some faster acting sugars for your workout
    Meal #2 - Post workout - 2 scoops Whey protein w/creatine
    definitely add a carb source here, oats or sweet potatos if you want to make a shake out of it, studies show much high protein synthesis when carbs are eaten with protein prior to workout
    Meal #3 - 8 oz lean meat
    2 cups salad w/2TBSP oil and vinegarette dressing
    6oz sweet potato
    good meal
    Meal #4 - Protein Shake
    i see no point in the shake here, cut it and eat a pro/carb meal, how bout 10oz of chicken with 8oz of red potatos
    Meal #5 - 8 oz lean meat
    2 cups veggies
    2 cups salad w/2TBSP Oil and Vinegarette Dressing
    cut either the salad or veggies and get a good complex carb source, you're gonna need good fuel on cycle
    Meal #6 - Protein Shake
    same as above, cut shake
    Meal #6 is usually between 4:30 and 5. If I'm still hungry in a couple hours (usually am.lol) I will go to meal #7

Meal #7 - 8 egg beaters

Then I drink a protein shake right before bed. I schedule my cheat meal (once per week) typically on Sunday morning where I tear up a freakin omlette and a fat stack of pancakes with home fries.lol. Thoughts?
    i'm gonna be telling you to add food in this, as you're gonna be bulking and it's going to be clean so i'd perfer you to overeat than undereat, but we'll address that when you calculate the macros and your daily caloric needs

also, what type of shake do you drink before bed?

i know a really good protein pancake recipe that quick and easy that i think you would love, i'll type it up if you want

you have a good base to your diet, though i would stick to pro/carb meals on cycle and let your fats come naturally from the meats you eat, that being said, i would up your quantity of meat per meal to 10-12oz

i'm gonna be telling you to add food in this, as you're gonna be bulking and it's going to be clean so i'd perfer you to overeat than undereat, but we'll address that when you calculate the macros and your daily caloric needs

i know a really good protein pancake recipe that quick and easy that i think you would love, i'll type it up if you want

you have a good base to your diet, though i would stick to pro/carb meals on cycle and let your fats come naturally from the meats you eat, that being said, i would up your quantity of meat per meal to 10-12oz
    Before bed I am taking my regular whey protein shake. Sometimes i'm eating peanut butter then too because i'm starving right before I go to bed. I have absolutely no issue upping my lean meat intake at all. I can ALWAYS eat more. I'm confused on the macros though. You're the second person to talk about that. I've just googled it and still don't know what that is. Can you help me out?

Thanks for the input. Feel free to post the pancake recipe. I read about a couple pancake recipes in the recipes section of this forum. They all got excellent reviews. I eat a LOT to begin with...I thought I ate better than most but wow it seems like i'm really going to have to step it up a notch while i'm on cycle. Again, thanks for the input man

fit4ever180 is offline Member
    macros are carbs, protein, and fat....

You need to break down each meal individually and your overall totals for the day and post them for us so we can see what's lacking and what's overkill (if any)...

Give us a calorie breakdown too...

As big you are already, you're going to have eat a lot more than most. I personally eat about 4200 calories a day right now and you've got 80lbs. on me as is just to put in perspective for you.

Before bed I am taking my regular whey protein shake. Sometimes i'm eating peanut butter then too because i'm starving right before I go to bed. I have absolutely no issue upping my lean meat intake at all. I can ALWAYS eat more. I'm confused on the macros though. You're the second person to talk about that. I've just googled it and still don't know what that is. Can you help me out?
    whey protein before bed is useless as whey digests with 45mins, casein protein would be a better choice because it takes from 8-12hours to digest, casein is the protein found in milk and dairy products, so you could eat 4 or so cups of low fat cottage cheese before bed(this will help curb your hunger as well) that should be around 48g of protein and 350-400cal

macros= total grams of protein/carbs/fat in a diet, there are 4 calories per gram of carbs and protein and 9 calories per gram of fat, so to calculate your macros you take all the grams of protein you eat in a day and add them up, same with fats and carbs

example

chicken 200cal/40gpro/4carbs/0.5gfat
    potatos 200cal/10gpro/35gcarbs/0.5gfat

macros would be 50gpro/39gcarbs/1gfat with 400total calories

Thanks for the input. Feel free to post the pancake recipe. I read about a couple pancake recipes in the recipes section of this forum. They all got excellent reviews. I eat a LOT to begin with...I thought I ate better than most but wow it seems like i'm really going to have to step it up a notch while i'm on cycle. Again, thanks for the input man

8 egg whites
    1/2 cup cottage cheese (or non-fat yogurt)
    1 cup dry measured oatmeal
    Cinnamon (optional)
    Splenda (optional)
    Pam

Mix it all in the blender for 20-30 seconds and pour into a pan.

and you do eat well, your diet was pretty good to begin with, i'm just being very picky cause i know you are willing to work to get the best gains possible

Thanks Phate. I completely understand now. Before i ever go on a strict diet like this I always put together my macros...I just didn't know it was called macros.lol. I'm definitely willing to work. Im hard on myself to begin with in the gym. I'm gonna tear it up now!! ...and thanks for the recipe too!

Thread Information