Auss11e is offline Associate Member

On cycle and doc sent me for Test count!!

ok well i was at the docs today and i mentioned that i haven't been sleeping properly, so he asked a bunch of Qs and ordered a blood test!!!

The test is for FBE, E/LFTs, CRP, TSH, TOTAL TESTOSTERONE , MAGNESIUM, SERUM.........

Don't know what any of that means exept the Test....

I've been on Test prop and Tren for 10 days now so im devastated that he has asked for bloodwork now.

Should i wait till i finish my cycle then go in and tell him im ready to do the test????
    What should i do???

Freakish is offline Senior Member
    lol if you take those tests he'll know for sure you on!did you only recently have trouble sleeping?its the tren imo.dont take the test just tell him you feeling better ha ha,anyway good luck bro

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Yeah its not like this is court ordered. Just dont do the test then. Note: This is what im currently doing lol

fujitsupalm is offline Associate Member
    Yo I'm on tren and prop too, and honestly, i sleep shit.... only recently though, even after an animal workout session, still sleep shit, very edgy today as well cos of lack of sleep.

Auss11e is offline Associate Member
    Thanks guys, i'm gonna skip this one!

Is he obviously looking for a low T level? Cos if so atleast i know what to say to him if i want to try for some legit stuff. Don't know how interested i am in that but imo he's asking for it lol.......

Also got presribed some sleepers. Is it ok to take these at night to help sleep?
    No sleep=No Grow right?

Jeff1 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    I have taken a few sleepers in my day a little Diazepam goes a long way if you just cant get to sleep on ur own.

skinnykenney is offline Senior Member
    why are you worried just tell him the truth.and ask him when to take the test.
    he can't talk about it to anyone.

he can discharge him though, which is shameful and embarassing. My doc threatened to do that to me when i was asking questions about gyno reversal.

Better to look suspicious and avoid the test than tell him whats up imo. Whatev happens dont take it and let him find out that way.

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Auss11e View Post
    Thanks guys, i'm gonna skip this one!

Is he obviously looking for a low T level? Cos if so atleast i know what to say to him if i want to try for some legit stuff. Don't know how interested i am in that but imo he's asking for it lol.......

Also got presribed some sleepers. Is it ok to take these at night to help sleep?
    No sleep=No Grow right?
    It depends. If its a benzodiazepine, those are generally bad for sleep. Yes, they will KO you harder than mike tyson, but you dont get the quality of sleep you need.

Thread Information