magickflash2 is offline Junior Member

Dr. appointment for low test

Ok here's smy question. I'm going to be finished with my cycle about two weeks before the appiontment. Will my test levels be low enough when she does the test to see my test levels, by then to maybe give me a script for some. Or will they still be high from my cycle. I was taking 250ml for 12 weeks. I know on the low side. However it was my first cycle ever.

Freakish is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by magickflash2 View Post
    Ok here's smy question. I'm going to be finished with my cycle about two weeks before the appiontment. Will my test levels be low enough when she does the test to see my test levels, by then to maybe give me a script for some. Or will they still be high from my cycle. I was taking 250ml for 12 weeks. I know on the low side. However it was my first cycle ever.
    What ester?im assuming test E,im afraid you wont have a hope of gettin a script to go onto trt

I dont think so.

Sorry, Yes it's Test E. How long after should I wait for the test. I can push the appointment back a couple of weeks. I know my test will crash a couple weeks after I stop. I just want to get the set up that it comes back low so I can get a script. My insureace will pay all but the co-pay for a 3 month script. Plus then I don't go to jail for it.

Freakish is offline Senior Member
    do you genuinely have low test levels before you went on cycle?um wel i dont recommend doing this lol but you could skip pct lol but i really dont recommend it

Had it tested on time before and the doc said it was low, but still in the normal range. Could I put the PCT off for a couple of weeks with out much harm. I know there would be some lose in gains made, but it shouldn't be much if I keep everything esle in check.

Quote Originally Posted by magickflash2 View Post
    Had it tested on time before and the doc said it was low, but still in the normal range. Could I put the PCT off for a couple of weeks with out much harm. I know there would be some lose in gains made, but it shouldn't be much if I keep everything esle in check.
    You can but not the best nor safest thing to do though and probably not worth running at all it your giving it that long.

verino is offline Associate Member
    give it a shot and let us know how it goes!

Dr_BruceBanner is offline Junior Member
    I would postpond your appt. for at least a week to 10 days. It couldn't hurt.

Dream27 is offline Junior Member
    let us know if this works. i hope you know that your aas usage becomes easy to find out about once your insurance is paper trailing it

Thread Information