dak290 is offline New Member

Urgent Blood Work Question!!!!

I have just been diagnosed with a cancerous pituitary brain tumor while I was running a cycle of Tren 75mg /day. I was also on TRT 200mg Test Cyp but my endo stop that 6 weeks ago so I have only been on Tren since then. The diagnosis happened Tuesday the 16th of this month and I stop the Tren that day. Now my oncologist order a huge panel of bloodwork for me to get done Tuesday the 23rd, including my testosterone levels . My testosteron levels should be next to nothing since I have hypogonadism, but I was wondering if the Tren may show up in my blood work as testosterone ? Thanks for any help.

Dak.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Depends what they are testing for but who cares. There are more important issues I am very sorry to hear about your diagnoses of cancer. I hope you can beat it.

dak290 is offline New Member

It matters to me

I have an "use of illegal substances" clause in my health insurance policy (and in my life insurance policy, but I hope I do not have to use that one) that can allow them to deny claims and actually cancel my insurance in some cases... which to me is very scary because of my diagnosis and long term prognosis.

Dak

Thread Information