Deltasaurus is offline The Over Analyzing Nattabolic

Whats the Point of Short Cycles

8weeks of test Prop and what not whats the whole point do they work?

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    Ive never done just Prop...

But hell yeah Short ester cycles work..

They are the best IMO!

short prop cycles would be just ass effective though right why wouldnt they be?

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    Short esters like prop? Yes those cycles would actually be more effective than long ester short cycles.

If you do

Week 1-8: Test Prop 75mg ED
    vs.
    Week 1-8: Test E 500mg EW

Yeah, the prop should be effective.

and because prop has so few sides do u need to run anything with it?

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    they are short because they kick in faster

lets say you run Test E. it doesnt fully kick in till week 4 or so. So your only really gettin the full affects from week 4 to week 12 (12 weeks is average cycle) so thats 8 weeks of full use from the compounds

now if you use Test Prop... it kicks in within a matter of days. hence using it for 8 weeks.

the lengths of cycles have been put at so many weeks due to after so long on cycle.. your gains wont really be as strong or worth the amount of gear and such. plus sides are more likely after long periods. also, there is better chance of severly shutting down your system after so many weeks

Quote Originally Posted by A2thej2008 View Post
    and because prop has so few sides do u need to run anything with it?
    i would always have AI's and PCT items on hand in case sides do occur or you need to stop cycle for some reason.

but i personally never use any items during cycle other then Caber for when i use Deca or Tren

and what are all the injection sites you can use safely? being with prop u inject like everyday

Quote Originally Posted by A2thej2008 View Post
    and what are all the injection sites you can use safely? being with prop u inject like everyday
    any injection sites

glutes, quads, delts are the norm

but chest, tris, traps and so on are all good.

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    prop ED is my new choice, i love prop as far sides/benefits go. I think there are far less sides then when using enanthate in terms of oily skin/acne/gyno. Also it kicks in very fast. i could start feeling the prop after about 5-6 days on at 100mg ED. I personally will never look at long esters the same anymore...propably only for conveniance.

As far as places to shoot, i shot ED for 8 weeks and never ran out of injection sites. I shot delts, pecs, lats, and quads.

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    also what are your stats? Have you ever cycled b4?

"Maximus" is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm doing a test prop cycle atm... had to stop it briefly bc of a shoulder injury, however, it is the best thing I've done so far!

I heard this dude on a similar thread talking about doing a Test prop cycle longer than 8 weeks... he's doing it for 16-24 weeks at 250-350mg week! I don't know how he does it, whether he shoots ED or EOD... the case is that imo that would be just plain stupid! shotting down your body for such a long time like that, even on short dosages of test, imo, is not a very good and smart idea! Of course, the guy is a supposed "pro" and have done his stuff from "pro's" like him... I don't doubt him, but is there really a benefit (besides probably getting better quality gains, from a really long cycle like the one he was describing?)

Sorry for the brief thread hijack OP, but this question has been on my mind and needed to get it out my system!
    Last edited by "Maximus"; 09-18-2008 at 02:39 PM.

"Maximus" is offline Anabolic Member
    also, I don't know how could someone support pinning IM for that long.. I pin ED for gh/prop but my gh pins are subq (not bid deal)... also, I'm not afraid of pinning ed IM but 16-24 weeks??? maybe I'm just full of it... probably I am! sorry for the slant!

im only 20 so im probally not going to cycle but i like everyone want things fast im cutting right now i turn 21 in march and was considering doing a prop cycle next winter

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by legobricks View Post
    prop ED is my new choice, i love prop as far sides/benefits go. I think there are far less sides then when using enanthate in terms of oily skin/acne/gyno. Also it kicks in very fast. i could start feeling the prop after about 5-6 days on at 100mg ED. I personally will never look at long esters the same anymore...propably only for conveniance.

As far as places to shoot, i shot ED for 8 weeks and never ran out of injection sites. I shot delts, pecs, lats, and quads.
    Its my new fav as well. I like being able to jump in, get results quick and not spend time waiting for the test to kick in and wait for ester to clear. And i also noticed far less sides and its been a better overall cycle so far.

Thread Information