VICVIC is offline New Member

needed comment or advice

hi there, i am a beginner and now i am planning to start with a Sustanon 250 cycle. Any comment or advice from the bros?

kreper69 is offline Associate Member
    hey have any run-in's with bulkmania lately?? j\k
    good luck with your cycle bro

cycle.

any comment on how much i would gain from such cycle?
    (a pro weight-lifter friend of mine gave me this cycle)
    DAY
    Sustanon mg/week
    day mg Methandienone

1 250 20mg/d

12 250 30mg/d

22 250 30mg/d

30 250 20mg/d

37 250 10mg/d

yo kreper69 man, there is nothing to do with that scammer(lol). Just want some comment and advice from the bros, that's all.

Cycle Revised:
    Dbol 30MG Every day week 1-4
    Sust 250MG week 1-10

do not pyramid the doses i know you have enough Dbol, but are you saying only 37 days on the sust?? if so you need more sustanon bro..

BOB HAD BITCH TITS is offline Associate Member
    make shure to bridge with cortasile enanth and jump start your test with pure estrogen at the end, haha, no really wait till you can run a real cycle right, read, read, read-just my 2cc's-BOB

yo kreper69 man

so, u are saying..

week sustanon250 dbol
    1 250mg/week 30mg/d
    2 '' ''
    3 '' ''
    4 '' ''
    5 '' n/a
    6 '' ''
    7 '' ''
    8 '' ''
    9 '' ''
    10 '' ''

if this is right, how much could i gain?

oh bros, one more thing, i am planning to use Clomid after my cycle (about 2 weeks after my last shot, 100mg perday) how long should i use clomid for?

Jaguar is offline Associate Member
    What Kreper meant with the cycle is exactly what he wrote VicVic... I am getting a sneaking suspicion that you should probably do a big more research before taking the plundge.. so dbol at 30mg with the Sust 250 weeks 1-4... then from weeks 5-10, you no longer do the dbol, and just the sust... as running dbol to long begins to damage ur liver, as well as losing its effectiveness..

But to help you out anyhow with the clomid, as its vital...

ya run it 21 days total.. 300mgs first day... 100mg ed for the next 10 days, then 50mg ed for the remaining 10

Jaguar

you need the run the sust for all 10 weeks at 250MG a week
    (10 week total)
    sust 250MG wk 1-10

dbol run it at 30MG everday starting from week 1 to week 4
    (4 weeks total)

take clomid 3 weeks after last shot of sust. also have novaldex on hand in case of sign of gyno appear. hey bro it's good to see that you're still here reading,and asking questions instead of staying in that chatroom.
    hope i helped,and good luck

Mastiff is offline Member
    VicVic, no flame, but if you are 148 lbs you are not ready to do a cycle. Gear doesn't magically make muscles appear. What it does is make any gains you make bigger. You need to learn how to make those gains before you juice. Your first cycle will give you the best gains, don't waste it by being half-assed. Get your diet and exercise routine right first. You'll know when you have because you'll be making great gains. Then you can juice. You need to be eating around 5,000 cal/day, the majority protein (about 400g/day), followed by good quality carbs, with some good fats. You want to have protein in your bloodstream at all times. Drink plenty of water, and consume protein drinks throughout the day. Take a time release protein drink or eat a 3/4 lb 90% lean hamburger at bedtime. You want protein in your blood at night, too. The major thing to watch out for on exercise is overtraining. The rule of thumb is if you can't up the weight or the reps on any exercise each day you train, you are overtraining. Overtraining raises cortisol, and lowers testosterone levels , which is not a good combination. If you find you are overtraining, back off on the sets, or the number of exercises. You could also train fewer days a week. When you do an exercise, work hard at it. Base your routine around heavy squats and deadlifts. Get plenty of rest. You'll grow like a weed. Then start thinking about a cycle.

Thread Information