natelew is offline New Member

F

Ffff
    Last edited by natelew; 02-19-2024 at 10:57 AM.

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Theres a reason why we dont shoot prop twice a week.

"Maximus" is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mattlew62 View Post
    Is this a good first cycle???

10 week cycle:
    1...250mgs TestE with 100mgs prop monday and thursday
    2...Same
    3...Same
    4 ...same
    5-10 250mgs Test E Monday and thursday
    25 mg proviron daily(is this really needed for this cycle?)

PCT
    Nolva 50mgs for 5 days then 25 for another 5 and 2,000mg tribulus a day
    No, no good for first cycle... why do you want to do this, in the first case?

Prop is shoot ED or EOD, but ED at 50mg minimum for stable plasma levels.
    25mg proviron for a Test only cycle, is not needed, unless you are gyno prone or had acquired gyno from puberty, etc.

dude, you don't know what proper PCT is... I don't want to sound like a broken record here, but please, go to the PCT thread and read some of the stickies at the top!

Nolva only PCT, not bad, but not enough... you need to complement that Nolva w/something else (it can do the work at helping get your levels off the floor but it is weak). Also, who told you that you can do 5 days at x,y, and z dose and then taper it down at x,y, and z -(x) the next 5 days??? poor research bro... also, what sup with that 'tribulus'? is that a multivitamin or something.. sorry, I'm a bit lazy and don't feel like reading right now, so just might ask you straight about it!

thx

Older lifter is offline Anabolic Member
    25mg proviron for a Test only cycle, is not needed, unless you are gyno prone or had acquired gyno from puberty, etc.
    Maximus, bro

Just want to check on something you said above, I agree with most of what you said but would like a bit more info on the "not needed unless you are gyno prone"
    I know many guys that always use Proviron with a test cycle for the benifits, not to hinder gyno. Added some of the info i have read on proviron, and i do use it on test cycles
    Just trying to tap what you know bro

Proviron is very much a "synergistic" drug in this respect, and itīs inclusion in any cycle would definitely make all of the other steroids perform better, and provide better gains. This is all compounded by the fact that proviron is a very lipolytic (fat-burning) drug.

Now, as if all of this werenīt enough, letīs talk about how Proviron affects your HPTA (Hypothalamic-Pituitary-Testicular-Axis)& the thing that regulates the male hormonal system. When a reasonable dose of this stuff is given (100-150mgs/day), it had no depressing effect on low or normal serum FSH and LH levels (6). Follicle Stimulating Hormone (FSH) and Leutenizing Hormone (LH) are two hormones which send a signal to your testes to produce testosterone . Good news for people considering it for PCT is that it can even raise your LH (10)! Thus, by not suppressing those hormones and maybe even raising some, your normal testosterone levels will remain intact. This points to a novel use for this compound during Post-Cycyle-Therapy for a non-suppressive "bridge" between cycles. In fact, in yet another study, administration of Proviron (basically the same dose as in the last study) produced no changes in steroids, thyroid hormones, gonadotropins nor PRL (Prolactin Levels& you want those to remain low). (8).

Unfortunately, this stuff is not too hot on itīs own. Itīs a good drug for inclusion in a cycle containing testosterone and other armoatizable steroids, and itīs a good drug for a possible "bridge" between cycles. Alone, however, as an androgenic or anabolic agent, itīs effects have been very weak in both studies (9), as well as in the experience of everyone I spoke to about it. This may be due to the addition of the 1-methyl-group to DHT, which makes this stuff orally active. Whatever the case, as a stand alone anabolic or androgenic compound, itīs not too impressive.
    Last edited by Older lifter; 09-19-2008 at 04:26 AM.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    BAD cycle!

1-Prop needs to be shot ed or eod at the minimum
    2-That pct is aweful run Nolva for atleast 4 weeks
    3-250mg/week of test e is very weak and not really that much more than natural production
    4-Don`t forget to wait 2 weeks before starting pct
    5-nolva only pct is not great if you could add an ai I strongly suggest it in fact save the proviron for pct.

Quote Originally Posted by Older lifter View Post
    Maximus, bro

Just want to check on something you said above, I agree with most of what you said but would like a bit more info on the "not needed unless you are gyno prone"
    I know many guys that always use Proviron with a test cycle for the benefits, not to hinder gyno. Added some of the info i have read on proviron, and i do use it on test cycles
    Just trying to tap what you know bro
    No problem; I like an educated argument as well, so no prob. w/me!

First, let me clarify that Proviron can be taken on cycle as an AI; we all know that. However, personally, I wouldn't do so as Proviron is not too expensive nor is very cheap. So, if you get Proviron supply for 3 or 4 weeks (the norm) I would save that for PCT because that's where the body needs help in getting natty levels off the floor. However, if you can afford to take proviron on cycle it would be my #1 choice -aside arimidex /letro- here because of the synergy created on cycle, as well as to prevent me from getting a free double D's if you are gyno prone or have experienced gyno from past cycles.

On the other hand, the only time that I would break my pocket to really have Proviron on cycle would be when cycling very suppressive stacks, such as Tren /Deca /Masteron as one will get shutdown extremely hard and will be nice to help my body out while on cycle to make PCT stronger in order to keep my hard earned gains.

Finally, in my opinion, it is a great drug to cycle along with any AAS stack but is not 'that' necessary on a Test only cycle... the costs do not justify the synergy. Just pointing out one reason (out of the many good ones there are; sorry for the bold but I highlight this to prevent flaming) why I say this, let's look at the synergistic effect of potential fat burning effectiveness on cycle, using Proviron.

If you want to add fat burning synergy on a cycle there are better stackable drugs for that purpose that might run you far lower $$$ and give you 10x the fat burning result Proviron alone w/Test could offer.

Bottom line is, that if you're looking at keeping natty levels up and prevent to be shutdown hard until PCT then Proviron is that drug to help for both on cycle and PCT, along with Nolva and/or Clomid, on very suppresive cycles... IMO, I don't think it is needed on a Test only based cycle but if you can afford it, have your way =)!
    Last edited by "Maximus"; 09-19-2008 at 11:06 AM.

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    damn you maximus...

Now i have nothing to say...

... sorry bro beat you to it!!!! LOL

how's it going? meet you at PWT!!

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    OH wait!!

Cycle:
    Week 1-10 Test E @250mg 2XW
    Week 1-4 Test Prop 50mg ED
    (If you dont like injections, Prop is NOT for you!
    Short esters+Pin ED= Best way to juice!!!)

Older lifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro,

thanks for the reply, in the end i think we agree, needed on a test cycle NO, but can be a benifit. As i understand, it can be hard to get in the states, where i am it is easy and not that expensive (pending what you think is expensive).

Thanks for the extra info, am always looking to learn, get my own ideas and get other opinions

Take care
    Last edited by Older lifter; 09-20-2008 at 03:07 AM.

Thread Information