JuiceAddict is offline Associate Member

CYP mixed with FINA everday?

Whats your thoughts on mixing 100mg of CYP in with my 100mg FINA shot and taking that everday as well, verusus taking 350mg twice weekly. My feelings are that I will have a more stable blood level of CYP, once it gets up to par. And, since I am going to be sticking myself everday anyway, why not throw in the cyp as well...?

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro imo ud be better off running prop that way instead of cyp.

OG

babi is offline Associate Member
    og you are flat out right!

Yeah, I already knew that. But, I don't have any prop.

Originally posted by JuiceAddict
    Yeah, I already knew that. But, I don't have any prop.
    Well then imo u shouldnt inject the cyp ed. It would be wasting it really. How many cycles have u done? 500mgs per week of cyp should be enough. jmo

OG

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    I agree, cyp is a longer acting ester so it doesn't need to be shot ED to maintain a constant blood level. Prop or susp is ideal for your purpose. If you are thinking of mixing them just to avoid fina pain, it's not that bad. Many people don't find fina shots painful, it just depends on whos gear you're using.

You guys are missing the whole point. I'm gonna shoot 700mg of CYP a week, regardless how. Either 2 times a week, as normal, or mix 100mg in EVERY fina shot I do, since I am sticking myself anyway.

7 shots = 700mg's

2 shots = 700mg's

Either way, I will get 700mg's a week. My question was and my thinking was by doing it this way, my levels would be more stable. Just cause it's a longer ester doesn't mean sqaut, in this matter.

Originally posted by OGPackin

Well then imo u shouldnt inject the cyp ed. It would be wasting it really.
    OG
    How would it be wasting it? Explain, please.

Originally posted by nj_
    I agree, cyp is a longer acting ester so it doesn't need to be shot ED to maintain a constant blood level. Prop or susp is ideal for your purpose. If you are thinking of mixing them just to avoid fina pain, it's not that bad. Many people don't find fina shots painful, it just depends on whos gear you're using.
    JuiceAddict bro, nj pretty much explained why. Cyp has a longer acting ester ed injections are not needed.

OG

I know they are NOT needed, but I am wanting to do it for 2 reasons - one, to distribute the pain a bit, and 2, I'll be sticking myself everyday anyway.

So, I know I don't need to do it, but it sure as hell aint gonna hurt if I do, don't ya think?

Hey man friggin DO IT then! Dont ask our advice if ur NOT going to take it!

OG

LOL - if your advice had any logic and reason behind it other than "it's not needed", I'd be all ears.

Jerkoff! I said nj explained why. I didnt have too!

OG

Jerkoff?

NJ said it doesn't NEED to be shot everday, because of the long ester. You replied before he did, telling me it would be a waste.

Explain how it would be a waste, then we'll see who the "jerkoff" is.

Bro, U seem to know everything, right! But if u dont know why cyp doesnt need to be injected ed then u obviously u dont! Do ur own research. Im done with u!

OG
    Last edited by OGPackin; 11-07-2002 at 09:52 AM.

Originally posted by OGPackin
    Bro, U seem to know everything, right! But if u dont know why cyp doesnt need to be injected ed then u obviously u dont! Do ur own research. Im done with u!

OG
    How old are you? 14?

I've already told you 3 times, I KNOW it doesn't NEED to be shot everyday. The original question was, "why not, and would it be of benifit"...your original response was "it would be a waste"...yet, you have failed to answer why it would be a "waste".

Reading comprehension, anyone?

babi is offline Associate Member
    juice junkie you are one stuborn dude..lol.you dont need to poke you ed with long acting steroids ,twice a week would be more than enough,so rather than spreading the 700mlg ed do it twice aweek and get same type of result.for short acting roids throw this theory out the window as they need to be shot minimum eod.peace out now.

ps;watch your talking with og as he is a long time serving member on this board and has helped a lot of us(just a friendly reminder to you)

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    Hey babi .. you might want to edit that last post, b/c his name is JuiceAddict not Juice Junkie. I'm not sure jj would appreciate being associated with this guy.

And JuiceAddict .. Bro, I think OG was just trying to help you out, along with the other fellas. Like they explained .. a longer acting ester keeps a constant blood level longer, so ED injections aren't used for injectables like Cyp.

Jenseno9 is offline Member
    I dont see any problems with injecting cyp everyday. Like you already know its not needed but if you are injecting Fina everyday then why not. Make sure you report back to us on how its going though. Maybe you could shed some light on the subject. Good luck
    Jens

thxs babi & trimunex !!

OG

Originally posted by babi

ps;watch your talking with og as he is a long time serving member on this board and has helped a lot of us(just a friendly reminder to you)
    Not nearly as long as I. My original member number is 2012.

Thanks anyway.

Originally posted by Jenseno9
    I dont see any problems with injecting cyp everyday. Like you already know its not needed but if you are injecting Fina everyday then why not. Make sure you report back to us on how its going though. Maybe you could shed some light on the subject. Good luck
    Jens
    That was my thinking Jenseno. Since I was going to be sticking myself everyday anyway, why not throw a little cyp in with the fina shot. Once again, I ALREADY KNOW IT ISN'T NEEDED. But, I also know it wouldn't hurt.

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    there is no need for this type of exchange.

do we really want to have a board that starts with name calling because someone needs more info than they are getting?

lets keep it nice here fellas. You cant learn if your screaming!

Originally posted by Buddha_Red
    there is no need for this type of exchange.

do we really want to have a board that starts with name calling because someone needs more info than they are getting?
    Exactly. Instead of providing some facts to go along with his theory, he resorts to saying "jerkoff".

Impressive.

Ex_banana-eater is offline Junior Member
    Id go and add the cyp because you would be pricking yourself less if it's mixed with the fina. Sounds good. There would be no more wasted hormone than other methods.

Thread Information