Dwg0416 is offline New Member

Steriod Problems

Hi guys, im coming to you guys as a last resort. 2 months ago i took some pill dbol and pill winni. a month after that i started feeling like somthing to the right and left of my stomach is enlarged or inflamed. I cant figure out what it is. i have went for 3 blood tests and they all come back fine and my doctor has no idea what it could be, im hoping someone out there can help me. Thanks

Steriod side effect help

Hi guys. About 2 months ago i took some pill dbol and pill winni. when i was done i started getting pains to the right and left of my stomach. sometimes it would be the left sometimes it will be the right sometimes i wont have any pain at all. ive have 3 blood tests done and they all came back normal and my doctor dosen't have a clue what it could be. I'm hoping someone has some idea what this is and how to fix it.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    I don't know, I've never had those symptoms, but then I would never do a dbol /winny cycle.
    I'm curious why in this thread from a month ago:
    Steriod cycle help
    your cycle history was deca only, and you did not mention being on dbol/winny at the time?
    so the time you started having problems according to this thread, was the time you posted that thread wanting advise on a cycle you were considering? doesn't add up.
    why come here, not tell us what's really going on, not take the advice that's given, then ask more questions?

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    I don't know, I've never had those symptoms, but then I would never do a dbol /winny cycle.
    I'm curious why in this thread from a month ago:
    Steriod cycle help
    your cycle history was deca only, and you did not mention being on dbol/winny at the time?
    so the time you started having problems according to this thread, was the time you posted that thread wanting advise on a cycle you were considering? doesn't add up.
    why come here, not tell us what's really going on, not take the advice that's given, then ask more questions?
    you cant get anything by BIG. he is the man around here

romo6 is offline Senior Member
    Hell yea thats great.

ok i have a past with using steroid mostly just deca cycles, i know that its really bad to do just deca now, but i was young and stupid at the time and didnt do any research on it. when i originally posted about when i took deca, i took it back in oct 07. then i took some winni/dbol pills in march(which i no are shit, its all i could get my hands on at the time). i came off of them and alittle while later i started with pains in my sides. like i ve said ive been to the doctors and had blood work done and everything is fine but i still have these pains. im just not sure what to do now.

stpete is offline Banned
    Drink more water.

Thread Information