Stronghand is offline New Member

Rehab # 2 post trauma

I am 35 and 5 years ago suffered a severe auto accident with major repercussions, On the advice of my osteopath I passed on surgical remedies and began the long road of recovery. I under unofficial advice did one 8 week cycle of primobolan and equipiose which got me back from barely moving my own chair out to almost as good as I was before. I continued building my life and as things go I soon lost time for forward progress. Now 5 years later I am more financially stable (having finally received a settlement) and would like to get back in shape.
    Which lead me to my plea for help, at 35 I am still strong and lean but I have been experiencing tendinitis and muscle cramping unrelated to muscle soreness. I have used all the over the counter stuff with no relief except for Advil which to my understanding can actually act as a antisteriod. I have manipulated my diet and vitamin intake and have come to a level frustration where I just need help. I would like to be able to return to my pre-trauma levels of strength and wouldn't mind a few pounds of lean mass but I can't get past the pain which sky rockets when I use my tricep with any force. If I were to turn to AAS what would be my best choices or stacks to increse recovery and tendon strength and allow me to move forward.

Thank in advance,

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    I dont think we will be of much use to you in this situation. I would only use the advice of a doctor in that scenario. Maybe surgery was the better option in hindsight.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Steroids probably wont help you much with the issues you have, especially the tendons. What may help is Human Growth Hormone . You should talk to your Dr about that though

Flex-Appeal is offline Senior Member
    agree with the above statements ^

Thread Information