Mike111 is offline Banned

Jintropin first cycle

What do u guys think about this HGH? is their any users i want to know about your experiences or knowledge of them. i can get 5 kits looking to use but i dont think i should. im only on my second shot of my first cycle. stallone uses this all day long too. theres alot of positive things that come out of this other than a nice strong body. i dont know thou im still new to steroids dont wana go about these yet.

i've had my second shot of sus today. still going to inject in my chest. now that i rub the area after i inject there is no pain or lump. heres a vid but made a pic out of it just lifting doin biceps at home. should i be getting stronger by my second injection? coz i feel like i am.

Last edited by Mike111; 09-22-2008 at 08:31 AM.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    How old are you dude. It will take a couple of weeks before you really feel the sust kick in. Sit on the HGH for a while. The best way to use it is for six months straight and then do a cycle

im 18. okay so ill go on them after this cycle for 6 months. do they work better then sus and other steroids ? i want more strength and power above everything. i don't want to be huge either just big arms cut up and big chest. everything else looking nice but not too big. thanks bro

god-send is offline Associate Member
    far too young to be useing any steroid never mind hgh.

im ready ive grown enough but im interested in hgh since it has no serious side effects. where steroids has a few.

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    What are your stats. You realize starting so early without a good base will make it harder for you in the long run. What are your goals as well

Height?
    Weight??
    Bf%??
    Years Training??
    Diet?

Stay away from the GH for a while my friend, its in your best interest

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike111 View Post
    im 18. okay so ill go on them after this cycle for 6 months. do they work better then sus and other steroids? i want more strength and power above everything. i don't want to be huge either just big arms cut up and big chest. everything else looking nice but not too big. thanks bro

GH does not = or even compare to Steroid use ..

You will not get the same, or even similar results.

So if you are using steroids , I assume you don't need/want to grow any taller??

anyway.. there's your answer..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    relative to steroids , hgh is not even close to cost effective. I wouldnt spend the money on it.

Height 185cm
    Weight 80kg/176lbs
    Bf% 6.5
    Years Training 1
    Diet
    protein and high carbs in the morning
    lunch lots of meat protein
    dinner chicken breast turkey and protein
    and i have tuna in between
    don't really have a diet just eat healthy

my goals are to get more power and strength. i am a boxer and when i do cardio and box i lose a lot of muscle quick. i started steroids hoping it would keep me powerful if not increase it lots. woah so HGH wont do nothing near steroids. i thought it would be 10times better.

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Height 185cm
    Weight 80kg/176lbs
    Bf% 6.5
    Years Training 1
    Diet
    protein and high carbs in the morning
    lunch lots of meat protein
    dinner chicken breast turkey and protein
    and i have tuna in between
    don't really have a diet just eat healthy

my goals are to get more power and strength. i am a boxer and when i do cardio and box i lose a lot of muscle quick. i started steroids hoping it would keep me powerful if not increase it lots. woah so HGH wont do nothing near steroids. i thought it would be 10times better.
    10x more expensive if anything. I would consult the HGH forum for more info.

no price discussion allowed here............
    Last edited by Booz; 09-22-2008 at 03:22 PM.

So how far to you plan to get in boxing??? If you can't gain significant strength without the use of drugs then forget it, don't mean to crush your dreams but its the truth. IF your not able to compete with local guys without steroids how do you think you would fare against national or even international boxers.

Well the main reason you can't gain any strength or weight is all due to your diet. Your gonna just go back to your little self again once you come off the drugs. You only eat what 4x a day at the most, what is your weight goal??? How much protein/carbs/fats you getting in, are you sure its enough. What about your training regiment??

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    You only have 1 year of training under your belt and you still think of diet in terms of breakfast lunch and dinner. You have a very long ways to go. Agree with everyone else, keep away from the G.

Quote Originally Posted by Reed500 View Post
    So how far to you plan to get in boxing??? If you can't gain significant strength without the use of drugs then forget it, don't mean to crush your dreams but its the truth. IF your not able to compete with local guys without steroids how do you think you would fare against national or even international boxers.

Well the main reason you can't gain any strength or weight is all due to your diet. Your gonna just go back to your little self again once you come off the drugs. You only eat what 4x a day at the most, what is your weight goal??? How much protein/carbs/fats you getting in, are you sure its enough. What about your training regiment??
    my strength and power is really good. i plan to go all the way like any other serious boxer. i know i can do it. local competition is good but i manage im still new only 5matches 5wins 4ko. my power is my best asset. i just don't want it to lose effect especially since i'm training for stamina really hard for next year. ill be fighting internationally by then hopefully. i should be eating more then that?? i burn it off just with my training per day. how much more should i be eating and what of? i train for 2hrs weights and 2-3hrs boxing training a day 5days a week. ive laid off the running for a while discussed it with my coach. losing way to much muscle.

oh and im getting 200grams of protein
    200 grams of carbs approx
    and around 20grams of fat

fireguy1 im not that serious about my diet in terms of what to eat and the split times to eat. i eat whatever mum makes but with knowledge. plenty carbs in the morning. lots of protein all day fat not much. im only 18 i dont want to diet so to speak yet. my motabalism is pretty fast too so its hard to put on weight.

You don't want to diet yet b.c your only 18? ??? Thats like saying I wanna get in shape but I'm not going to the gym bc I wanna seat on my ass and watch TV all day. You wanna take it all the way well better get it together sooner than later. You have a lot of learning to do and you should have not begun this cycle, let alone GH. There are plenty of pro fighters that keep it natural until the time is necessary if they even do it at all. What is your weight class your aiming for

well i train for 5hrs a day most times. i eat healthy but im not going to diet yet. i dont do my own shopping. like i said i eat whats at home. and heavy weight class. im light heavy now only a 1kg off from heavy weight. ive put on a few kg's in past months to get ready for the change to heavy. my aim is to train endlessly till mid next year. then ill be ready for international fighters. i will be in almost peak form for my age. i want it so bad thats why im using steroids . anything to get me there. and this will be my only cycle or i might have one more later on. steroids will not be a habit hopefully.

audis4 is offline Eat, Sleep, Lift...Repeat!
    oh and im getting 200grams of protein
    200 grams of carbs approx
    and around 20grams of fat

fireguy1 im not that serious about my diet in terms of what to eat and the split times to eat. i eat whatever mum makes but with knowledge. plenty carbs in the morning. lots of protein all day fat not much. im only 18 i dont want to diet so to speak yet. my motabalism is pretty fast too so its hard to put on weight.
    we couldn't tell

no offense but just those #'s you listed I know you wouldn't be gaining anything

stay away from AAS.

yeh okay ill post a pic in 2months and well see how much i gain dieting is good but i wont do it now. got to study workout train live life and on top of that diet? no chance ill eat what i think is right. not following strict diets. i know it may be wrong to you but it works for me.

Yes post up pics. Including leg shots, back shots, chest shots. Like a bodybuilder and don't try to manipulate the camera by getting it in closer to look bigger than you really are like the pic in here. At 6'1' 175lbs you need to get your weight up

And you realize heavy weight is in the 195 and up right.

i didnt take the pic lol

thats me naturally. in 2 months ill show u guys. i think uze are underestimating my dedication.

Ok I'm waiting and then after the two months post pics 6 weeks after you do PCT so we can REALLY see what you gained. Oh yeah no leg shots??

looking at the pics you are no were near ready for steroid use ,you have a chest like a 10 year old boy ,looks like you have only been training arms and shoulders too me.

get you diet and lifting sorted .

also i bet you have no clue what a pct is .

do you?

lol you try be a boxer and keep your chest and yeh i got my packet of nolvadex . have you ever done boxing? once you do and realise the amount of muscle you shed you will think steroids is an option.

lol you try be a boxer and keep your chest and yeh i got my packet of nolvadex. have you ever done boxing? once you do and realise the amount of muscle you shed you will think steroids is an option.
    why the do you think steroids are going to make you keep muscle?

when you do a cycle you have got to have diet and lifting spot on my freind and a big factor is pct (not just a packet of nolva )

now say you gain 25lbs of a cycle if you dont keep up the diet and fail to do a good pct well your just gonna lose 20lbs of what you have gained.

its not as simple as you are makeing it sound.

lol you try be a boxer and keep your chest and yeh i got my packet of nolvadex . have you ever done boxing? once you do and realise the amount of muscle you shed you will think steroids is an option.
    this shows you have a lot of learning to do about the body. You need to understand how your body reacts to hormones and what food intake is all about. Bet you will be shocked to realize that food is the number #1 muscle builder.

audis4 is offline Eat, Sleep, Lift...Repeat!
    i didnt take the pic lol

thats me naturally. in 2 months ill show u guys. i think uze are underestimating my dedication.
    bro, you look good naturally. Increase your cals and you really need to be counting cals.

eat right, lift hard and you'll get there bro!

take all these comments as positive criticism

fynetune is offline New Member
    If you put on say 20lbs that brings you into a whole nother weight class. What makes you think you can even compete in a heavier weight class. Look at Roy Jones Jr. He did good in higher weight class but not GREAT! He just wasnt a natural heavy weight. Just use something like primo, anavar and stay in the weight class you are a natural in.

opMuscle is offline New Member
    mike111 all that will happen with your knowledge and diet is alot of water retention and loss of your $$$ and time. DIET IS EVERYTHING !!!!! it has to be like clockwork bro. eat every three hours and count ur calories. u should b taking in at least 4500 to 6500plus a day the bigger u eat the bigger u get.. and yes get some more info on pct or u are seriously wasting ur gains.. good luck

fynetune is offline New Member
    Good point. When I started working out I was 18 and put on 27lbs of weight with VERY little fat in only two and a half months, naturaly, by taking in around 5000+ calories a day. I put on around 50lbs before I ever started steroids . You got to eat big to get big. I think by starting now you limit your future potential in health and size.

Quote Originally Posted by opMuscle View Post
    mike111 all that will happen with your knowledge and diet is alot of water retention and loss of your $$$ and time. DIET IS EVERYTHING !!!!! it has to be like clockwork bro. eat every three hours and count ur calories. u should b taking in at least 4500 to 6500plus a day the bigger u eat the bigger u get.. and yes get some more info on pct or u are seriously wasting ur gains.. good luck

Thread Information