bethers is offline New Member

preparation for first cycle advice needed?

Hi everone,Am looking for advice on what i have put together for my first cycle so far.
    I have 10 bottles of deca 2ml-vial
    also have box of 10 sus-250 1ml bottles

I have yet to buy nolvadax or clomid,but plan on ordering later today.

Week 1: to Week 10 : 200mg Deca + 250mg sus(1ml bottle)
    nolvadax run throughout cycle ( question ?what mg of nolvadex would you suggest for the above cycle.I was thinking 10mg per day.

I would use Clomid 2 weeks after last injection.

Stats are 6ft 4inch
    210lb Training for 4 years.
    28 yr old
    No visible six pack more like 2 pack at present,would guess around 15% body fat.
    16.5 on the guns no pump.
    I plan on keeping detail log on site plus i will be uploading before and during photos...Like wukillabee did (Good reading Great post wukillabee.)
    Any info welcome .
    Well stocked up on quality chicken breast,fish, eggs ...Supps and whey/casein protein as allways.

Drake Hotel is offline Associate Member
    Only run nolva throughout cycle if you know from previous cycles that you're sensitive to gyno. Otherwise only add it IF you experience gyno.

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    And don't run nolva on cycle if your running deca .

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    Only 200mg of deca and 250 mg of sust 250 a week??? I'd double both if your going to run those compounds but you might want to run the Sust stand alone for a first time. If you decide to run both run the Sust for 12 weeks and the deca for 10. I'd look into a better PCT as well. Clomid stand alone probably won't cut it. Look into an A.I added in there. I personally believe you need to do a little more research on diet and your drug regiment but thats just me.

lean machine is offline New Member
    i wouldnt recommend sus for the first cycle..test e ..and for me the dose is low..500 mg would be better and and run d-bol.... maybe 25 mg ED 1st 4 weeks...basicly a bread and butter cycle ..expect 10 15 kgs with alot to keep
    if u do so u would need anti aromatic i prefere nolvi and proviron mix...

pct
    hcg every 4 weeks(during cycle)
    run nolvi for 3 weeks after last injection
    after 3 weeks hcg ..after 5 days take one more..wait 5-6 days the clomid for 3 weeks
    1st day 300 then rest of the week 150..second week 100..third week 50

thanks guys for your info,Reed 500 do you think i would be better off running the sus stand alone first time round or stack them as you mentioned above.O what ai would you recomend.would proviron be a good choice.

Sust@ 500mg wk, with prov@ 50mg ED.

Quote Originally Posted by LATS60 View Post
    Sust@ 500mg wk, with prov@ 50mg ED.
    this looks like a good suggestion to me then your pct. nolva/clomid for pct will get the job done

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    While I dont recommend sust, since you already have it, buy another 10ml worth and do 500mg/wk and double up on the deca as well. As mentioned above try arimidex instead of nolvadex . Judging by what you're using i take it you dont have very many other compounds available, but lucky for you ar-r sells arimidex.

Thanks lats for quick reply..So thats the way forward for me at the mo,2 shots a week say monday and thurs,hows that sound, understand sus has built in self tapering.

Quote Originally Posted by bethers View Post
    Thanks lats for quick reply..So thats the way forward for me at the mo,2 shots a week say monday and thurs,hows that sound, understand sus has built in self tapering.
    Thats how i use it mate, sounds fine.

I wouldnt call it self-tapering, it provides sustained release. However that sustained release is non-linear, making it relatively pointless.

Quote Originally Posted by JiGGaMaN View Post
    I wouldnt call it self-tapering, it provides sustained release. However that sustained release is non-linear, making it relatively pointless.
    True, but all steroid release is non linear.

Quote Originally Posted by LATS60 View Post
    True, but all steroid release is non linear.
    Not as linear as it could be. How about that?

I'm not going to argue with Lats60 b/c he is a good knowledgeable bro but I would personally pin Sust EOD not 2x a week.

Here look at this graph and you will understand that pinning eod will keep blood levels more stable and in fact be better, now granted you will still have gains on 2x a week regardless.

The graph: Test Injection Frequency Graphs Scroll down.... Post 20 will show you Sust 250 eod
    Last edited by Reed; 09-22-2008 at 09:08 AM.

Do you not rate sus for first time use JiGGaMaN?,its all i could get at present and have read on the site that others have had some good results.Would you of said test enanthate .

Do you not rate sus for first time use JiGGaMaN?,its all i could get at present and have read on the site that others have had some good results.Would you of said test enanthate.
    Its what most people get for their first cycle by virtue of it being easily acquired. I personally wouldnt use it whether beginner, intermediate or pro, but its not going to be significantly different than a single ester. Also, if you are using organon sust, you will get a good idea how painful injectables can be. Good news is, since its incredibly painful you will only have less painful gear for future cycles.

Thanks Reed500 i had read that,but as am first timer and getting used to things EOD prob bit much at the mo.Also read that sus can be painfull for sometime after injection.

Yes that is why Test C or E is recommended for first cycle. But I understand if thats all thats available

its the Gonadon-250 from casablanca,photos on photo forum.is it warm baby jiggaman.

Something i had read,warm it up before injection and massage the area.

Something i had read,warm it up before injection and massage the area.
    Warming the oil makes it pass through the needle easier, therefore you use less pressure and you don't cause the needle to move about so much.
    I always used to massage the area, but not anymore.
    From the medical professions protocol for IM injections.
    Massaging the area afterwards can cause some of the drug to be forced back up the needle track and into the sub Q tissues causing post injection pain, i seriously get less post inj pain by not massaging, thats JME.

Thanks again lats your the man!

Lats i have uploaded photos of both my deca and sus,just wonder if you have used this particular sus before and if so how you got on.Quick recap i will be doin 500mg a week split into 2 injections one mon other thurs plus 50mg of proviron ,everyday ,just read that this can promote a look of hardness in the muscle.

Thread Information