kkelso is offline New Member

Question Clenbuterol HELP!

Hey everyone I just stopped playing football and I'm a pretty big dude, with fairly a lot of muscle but I'm looking to lose tons of fat because I no longer need the extra weight. I would like to take CLENBUTEROL but I don't know much about how to take it. I just know that it is a hardcore thermogenic fat burner like ephedra. I would like to know how to cycle it, what other things to take with it (liver support...?), and any other stacks that would make my cycle more potent. Thanks, I hope ya'll can help!

mick86 is offline Member
    Do a search for clen , there are plenty of posts on the topic.

I cant comment on your sutibilty for clen use as you havent stated your age, weight, medical history ect, but I will give you a few quick tips on Clen use in general.

For men best to taper dose up from 60mcg per day to around 100mcg or as less if shakig and anxiety become an issue.

As it depletes Taurine best to supplement with Taurine at 4-5g per day.

Best taken 3 weeks on, 1 week off to avoide it becoming less effective due to down regulation of your beta 2 receptors. Otherwise consume Benadryl Cough mixture with it (or any other product containing Diphendydraime). You want to take in around 250mg of Diphendydraime every night during the 3rd week of clen use that way you dont need to come off.

Clen is not an instant fix for weight loss, and good eating practices plus regular exercise must be applied. As a generalisation clen will up your BMR (Basil Metabolic Rate by 10%) meaning that you will burn off an additional 10% kj/cals compared to usual.
    Last edited by mick86; 09-22-2008 at 02:52 PM.

Thread Information