beesknees42 is offline New Member

real/fake organon holland deca durabolin

i have seen many pics on the internet and these prodcuts display many real qualities but perhaps some fake ones as well. i have been assured by the supplier they are real and a "newer version" of the product than most internet pictures (notice the 2011 expiration date). however i am still unsure. please let me know. thanks.

my main concern is the font of the number "3" and "4" as well as accent on "i" and the appearance under the yellow cap. everything else looks good to me but i reall dont know. opinons please.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails real/fake organon holland deca durabolin-0923081115.jpg   real/fake organon holland deca durabolin-0923081117a.jpg   real/fake organon holland deca durabolin-0923081117.jpg   real/fake organon holland deca durabolin-0923081119.jpg   real/fake organon holland deca durabolin-0923081121.jpg  

Last edited by beesknees42; 09-23-2008 at 12:26 PM.

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    No one can ever be sure bro...there are so many counterfeits and fakes out there...only way to be sure is try them and see if it what they are supposed to be...thats how i do it.

widowmaker2 is offline Senior Member
    they look real enuff to me..im with bigmax, trial and error..if they are fake you know never to go back to where you got them from.

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Look like fake to me mate, never seen the real ones with oil that dark, they are normally almost clear.

manaja is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LATS60 View Post
    Look like fake to me mate, never seen the real ones with oil that dark, they are normally almost clear.
    Yeah , looking at it the oil does look a little on the dark side, think the rubber stopper is supposed to be black too. I dont use them now, way too many fakes.

blake.varhaug is offline Junior Member
    wrong thread

skinnykenney is offline Senior Member
    i am alittle sceptacle because of the label.
    is the exp date put on the label, after the label was placed on the vial? and with a different method as the rest of the writing on the label? ans usually a different coler.
    if this stuff checks out that I mentioned. it is probably just a diferent oil and real

Thread Information