Thread: Is It Gyno

TOYO is offline New Member

Lightbulb Is It Gyno

MY NIPPLES ARNT SORE OR PAINFUL, BUT MY CHEST FELLS WEIRD!!! THE WHOLE LEFT SIDE OF MY CHEST HAS A MILD PAIN IN IT. ITS UNCOMFORTABLE AND IM NOT SURE IF ITS GYNO OR NOT? WHAT ARE THE SIGNS OF GYNO, THE MORE THE BETTER. KNOW ONE HERE REALY KNOWS......
    THANKS

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    itching nipples, pain in the nipple, a lump behind the nipple, liquid discharge.

Use the search button, there are so many posts on gyno you will learn alot.

what are you currently taking? are you using any anti e's?

IM ONLY ON 1CC OF TEST AND 1CC OF DECA

Mastiff is offline Member
    I think it is gyno. When I got gyno my nipples didn't get sore, but the tissue around it got sore and started to itch. I found out later it was breast tissue developing. I got lumps in the breast tissue, aparrently milk ducts or some such thing. If I were you I'd hit the anti-e's and nolva. I assume you are not using deca , since I think that causes prolactin/progesterone gyno, which tends to cause nipple soreness and witches milk. What are you taking?
    I forgot to mention, my nipples did get sore, I think it was after a couple of days.
    Last edited by Mastiff; 11-01-2002 at 04:23 PM.

Buschlightcan is offline Associate Member
    I serously doubtyoull get gyno form that small amount of AS. Im assuming they are 1cc=100mg.

I HAVE ANY AND EVERYTHING. NOT SURE WHAT OT DO!!!! I CAN GET ARAMIDEX, NOLVADEX AND TESLEC (SORRY ABOUT THE SPELLING) BUT I DONT WANT TO TAKE THEM IF ITS NOT GYNO!!!! IT DOESNT SEEM TO BE RIGHT ON MY NIPPLE BUT MY WHOLE CHEST

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by Mastiff
    I think it is gyno. When I got gyno my nipples didn't get sore, but the tissue around it got sore and started to itch. I found out later it was breast tissue developing. I got lumps in the breast tissue, aparrently milk ducts or some such thing. If I were you I'd hit the anti-e's and nolva. I assume you are not using deca, since I think that causes prolactin/progesterone gyno, which tends to cause nipple soreness and witches milk. What are you taking?
    Mastiff is correct, you can have gyno symptoms without the nipple problems. I didn't have nipple problems I simply had a pain in my chest started feeling around and I had a "mass" on the side of my chest actually when I would poke it, it would hurt. Immediately I started on the Nolv, and lumps and pain went away.
    A good rule of thumb for me is, anytime I am on AS, I always every other day or so do a self exam of my chest. I feel for lumps, pain, masses etc. It is a good practice. I believe that if you can catch gyno at an early stage when it first starts, is the key of having it last your entire cycle or just a few days.

IS DECA BAD TO TAKE? I THOUGHT IT WAS CLEAING WITH LESS SIDE EFFECTS!!!!!!!! SEEMS EVERYONE ON HERE SAYS SOMETHING BAD ABOUT IT. SOME INFO PLEASE

I think tennis god could be right, you took a very low dose of roids. I don't know the concentration you took but if its 100mg/ml you are taking just about the replacement dose docs give. Since you are obviously worried I would take the nolva.

I STARTED TESLEC, IT SEEMED TO WORK

Vaj10 is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by Sicilian30

Mastiff is correct, you can have gyno symptoms without the nipple problems. I didn't have nipple problems I simply had a pain in my chest started feeling around and I had a "mass" on the side of my chest actually when I would poke it, it would hurt. Immediately I started on the Nolv, and lumps and pain went away.
    A good rule of thumb for me is, anytime I am on AS, I always every other day or so do a self exam of my chest. I feel for lumps, pain, masses etc. It is a good practice. I believe that if you can catch gyno at an early stage when it first starts, is the key of having it last your entire cycle or just a few days.
    ok now im worried... during my last cycle i had a severe pain at times in my right pectoral out of no where. I didnt think anything of it for some odd reason (i guess no symptoms with nipples was why i ignored it)but now id better be careful. The weird thing is my chest hasnt change (for the worse) one bit during my cycle. I recently experienced the same pain in my left pectoral but i have been off cycle for 4-5 months. What the hell is this damn pain! Gyno sucks!

TOYO I hope everything works out with the teslac .

sicilian40 is offline Banned
    It can be gyno, your nipple doesnt necessarily have to hurt at all. People can be prone to gyno at diff dosages, we are all different. I suggest taking some nolva and as everyone else stated research research and research before your next cycle. Trust me the search button is your freakin best friend bro...

Beesman is offline New Member
    How long does gyno take to show up? I am not using much only 200mg Deca a week and 500mg of Testoviron Depot. I havenīt had any soreness or any lumps or chest pain and I am in the sixth week, which unfortunately is also my last.

We are all different. Sometimes it shows up early in the cycle, others have gotten it 4 months after they finished the cycle.
    Do you suspect you have gyno?

Thread Information