EmilianoH is offline New Member

My very first cycle

Hey !! i am new so i will introduce myself ... My name is Emiliano, i'm from spain, i am 24 yo, my weight is 160 lbs / 73 Kilograms , i have been training for about 2 years, i NEVER EVER took an esteroid i didn't even take a supplement ...

About my diet, i think is good, lot of fruit, chicken, sticks, fish, eggs, etc ... i always try to eat a lot, and healthy.

My contexture is ectomorph, so the good part is that no matter what i eat (i can eat chocolates for weeks) i never grow fat, but in the downside, is really hard for me to gain weight.

Here is a pic of me ...

ok now the questions, sorry if the introduction was too long ...

I want to do a monocycle testosterone , i already bought 4 Sustanon (testosterone propionate , 30 mg; testosterone phenylpropionate, 60 mg; testosterone isocaproate, 60mg; and testosterone decanoate, 100 mg) and 1 Clomid ...

I was thinking in something very light to start, like 1 sustanon every two weeks for eight weeks, and then if necesary use the clomid ... what do you think ? please don't flame me, i swear i read a lot before ask here, consider that this is my first cycle, i don't want to use a lot of things; That's why i think in a monocycle of testosterone.

Help me here, thanks A LOT !!
    Last edited by EmilianoH; 09-23-2008 at 11:36 PM.

kaberle_15 is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey man, my advice to you would be to increase your diet and train natty. It may not be what you want to hear but you dont need steroids , you need to eat more and train and the size will come.

Quote Originally Posted by EmilianoH View Post
    Hey !! i am new so i will introduce myself ... My name is Emiliano, i'm from spain, i am 24 yo, my weight is 160 lbs / 73 Kilograms , i have been training for about 2 years, i NEVER EVER took an esteroid i didn't even take a supplement ...

About my diet, i think is good, lot of fruit, chicken, sticks, fish, eggs, etc ... i always try to eat a lot, and healthy.

My contexture is ectomorph, so the good part is that no matter what i eat (i can eat chocolates for weeks) i never grow fat, but in the downside, is really hard for me to gain weight.

Here is a pic of me ...

ok now the questions, sorry if the introduction was too long ...

I want to do a monocycle testosterone cycle, i already bought 4 Sustanon (testosterone propionate , 30 mg; testosterone phenylpropionate, 60 mg; testosterone isocaproate, 60mg; and testosterone decanoate, 100 mg) and 1 Clomid ...

I was thinking in something very light to start, like 1 sustanon every two weeks for eight weeks, and then if necesary use the clomid ... what do you think ? please don't flame me, i swear i read a lot before ask here, consider that this is my first cycle, i don't want to use a lot of things; That's why i think in a monocycle of testosterone.

Help me here, thanks A LOT !!
    for one u don't got a great natural base... too it doesn't sound like u have a lot of training experience/ diet, and u have no idea what to do with ur cycle...

ur suppose to inject sustanon at least once a week... anyways... my first suggestion is to do at least 6 months of weight lifting with diet, not so much to build natural base, but to see if u got the dedication, and to be able to work the exercises out correctly, and to get, to understand ur bodys diet requirements... anyways, if u want to head right in which i don't suggest, then research it a lot more sustanon isn't particularly good, i suggest u do test e or c, start at 500mg every week for about 12 weeks, maybe throw some d-bol bout 30-35mg every day for about 4 weeks. this would be a good cycle whether u've been training 4 years or only one month... be sure to get ur diet down, 1.7g per pound of bodyweight, doesn't have to be anything really strict either... just eat healthy foods lots of carbs and try to eat 1.7g of protein per pound of bodyweight, and im sure you won't lose much after pct, and the cycle will overall benefit u.

just remember this... protein builds muscle... steroids only help protein build muscle, which means if ur eating 30g of protein a day on the most awesome strongest cycle, and a guy training natty is eating 180g of protein a day, he'll still do way better then u would.
    Last edited by Alex Rodriguez; 09-23-2008 at 11:48 PM.

EmilianoH is offline New Member
    ok, many thanks for your sincere comments ...

it might not sound believable for us, but i'm stuck with my weight, i could eat all day long for weeks, and i can barely gain 2 pounds ...

i already bought the sustanon ... consider that in my country (Spain) is REALLY hard to acquire this kind of drugs.

so how can i use what i already bought, why do you say that sustanon is bad ?

is it correct to take 1 sustanon every week, for eight week, and then if i have colateral effects do a PCT ?

THANKS !!!

Drake Hotel is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by EmilianoH View Post
    ok, many thanks for your sincere comments ...

it might not sound believable for us, but i'm stuck with my weight, i could eat all day long for weeks, and i can barely gain 2 pounds ...

i already bought the sustanon ... consider that in my country (Spain) is REALLY hard to acquire this kind of drugs.

so how can i use what i already bought, why do you say that sustanon is bad ?

is it correct to take 1 sustanon every week, for eight week, and then if i have colateral effects do a PCT ?

THANKS !!!
    No, if you're not gaining you're not eating enough. It may seem like a lot, but in any case it's not.

It's probably not harder to get roids in Spain than it is in any other country, buy some enanthate or cyp.

Sustanon should be taken at least every third day. Always use pct.

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    El sustanon debe ser injectado minimo dos veces a la semana. Lunes y Jueves...si estas dispuesto ha usarlo ...mi opinion es medio 1/2 millilitro cada dia. Lo usamos asi para mantener los niveles de el steroid estable. Si el sustanon tiene 250 mg por ml...vas ha usar 125 mgs el Lunes y 125mg's el jueves. Otra idea es injectar un millilitro en vez de medio. Depende que cantidad tienes en total .Suerte.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"

Thread Information