Thread: Seem Normal?

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member

Seem Normal?

Weighed myself at the gym last night for the first time in two weeks and hit 227...Im on week 5 of a 12 week CYP cycle (400 mgs---200 X 2) and when I started I was 200 even. I double checked on a different scale in the locker room and it confirmed 227.

Does that seem like a sh*t-ton of weight in 5 weeks? I know I'm holding some water (see my cankles post!) but I'm not that pufy anywhere else. I have been eating like a beast (more than ever before in my life). I guess my questions are this...A) does this seem like an average weight gain only 5 weeks in? and B) since the real strength is just starting to kick in, do you think I'll continue to gain weight this rapidly?

I was under my normal weight when I started (about 10 lbs lighter...used to walk around at 210) Im 6'3" and my body fat is around 12%. I was closer to 10% when I started...have definately held some fat around my mid section and in my cankles!

anyone else gone through this fast of a weight gain? Think I'll pack on another 25 lbs in the upcoming 5 weeks (shoud I slow my diet?) any clues on how much of this weigt I'll hold onto? I was anticpating around a 20 lb increase at the end....and Im past that halfway thru the cycle.

(thanks for reading the novel)

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    considering your other post I would think most of that is water. you haven't kept a clean diet at all.
    rather than use a scale to measure my progress, I use a mirror.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yeah I dont care about my weight either just how I look. My first cycle i went from 233 to 267 in under 4 weeks. I was badly bloated from too much sodium in the diet.

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    considering your other post I would think most of that is water. you haven't kept a clean diet at all.
    rather than use a scale to measure my progress, I use a mirror.
    I understand what your saying...however, that diet crash was only for four days (was at he mercy of where I was staying)...the other 4 weeks and 3 days, my diet has been super clean and spot on! Its not fair to judge my diet off of those four days...although I admit that half week was atrocious I(I deserved to be flamed for the 4 day binge...but it really was out of my hands)

But I pride myself in my diet, and I think thats why my body responded so porrly to that food...it never sees that type of stuff...and it killed me to eat it (major guilt and the fact that it made me ill!)

Im loving looking in the mirror right now (excuse the vanity) but definitely liking what I see...and still staying very vascular. The only bad is a slight increase in BF around the waist (can still see my abs, and was told this would happen during a bulking cycle/diet). In the day and half Ive been home fom NY, the ankles have gone down to almost normal (can definately attribute it to the crap food, salt and walking...let that be a lesson!)

back to the question though...27 lbs in 4 weeks...happen to anyone else...and Big, I'm seeing majoe differences in definition...arms and back especially...thoughts on whether the increase will continue (on a clean diet)

mod1-4 is offline Associate Member
    is this your first cycle

No..about a decade ago... (like an idiot) I did a Deca only cycle for 8 weeks (put on around 10 lbs lean when it was all said and done) and about 2 years after that, I did a 10 week primo teston depot cycle (finished with around 15 lbs lean after that) a torn labrum resulted in losing it all and forced me away from lifting for about 2 years. been back for a while now and came across the Cyp (and PCT knowledge).

I would consider this my 1st cycle where I actually did research, followed a strict diet and lifting regimine (with the exception of last week) and where I have implemented a PCT.

The internet was not around previously and knowledge (coupled with my young dumb know-it-all attitude) was harder to come by

I'm a quick gainer..but this time around I really feel like Im packing it on rapidly, and gaining attention at the gym and work (which I was hoping would be more gradual!)

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    as long as you're happy with how you look, just enjoy the growth. these compounds affect everyone differently, it sounds like you respond very well, just be happy and enjoy the growth (and get ready to buy some bigger clothes)

crane is offline Associate Member
    Cankels? r u sure you are on Test cyp. and not estrogen cyp?

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    as long as you're happy with how you look, just enjoy the growth. these compounds affect everyone differently, it sounds like you respond very well, just be happy and enjoy the growth (and get ready to buy some bigger clothes)
    LOL..I hear ya there! Already struggling with my dress shirts!

Thanks bro

crane is offline Associate Member
    I am sure it is probably due to the fact that this is your first in a long time. You are eating a hell of a lot more than when you are off. I usually fluctuate an extra 20 on and off. I know i could probably gain more if kepted up on eating but i get so sick of food i loose my appetite. However i have a feeling even with the low dosage of cyp you will tend to plataue out. Until of course you eat more than what you are eating now and increase dosage. I always have a hard time keeping the size because i cant eat like that off a cycle. Sounds like you have some good shit though, good luck

Thread Information