Thread: Need help

JWILEYDAVIS is offline New Member

Need help

i have been working out 4 to 5 days a weak for at least a year. Now i have started i new job and i am working 5 days a weak and 12 hours a day one hour there and back so that is 14 hours out of a day. So sat sun are the only days that i feel good to workout. also i am on HRT 2 cc of test cep a weak. My ? is do i cut back on the test and do i try to do a full body workout in 2 days.
    age 34
    weight 205
    5 feet 8 inches
    thanks for any help

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You neeed to try and find 20-30minutes each day minimum to get in shape. 2 days a week wont do alot for you. Do you have workout equipment at home?

some i think you are correct just have no energy when i get home, i guess i need to just make my self thanks

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I know it sounds hard but ever considered working out before work? I do before and after but my days are only about 10 hours each at work.

no but , that is a good point . getting depressed about only putting in two days . i will try thanks for the help

"Maximus" is offline Anabolic Member
    That's messed up dude... most likely you're not sleeping enough, thus contributing to your lack of motivation and unwillingness to workout during the week. Try to do some cardio (running, walking) for at least 20mins 3 times during the week; that'll help you relieve the stress a bit. If you can't make it to gym at all, can you get a treadmill -small one- so you can at least stay active at home?

thanks for the help , Max i will try that . heading back to work but i will check out any thing else you all have when i get off. have a great one.

"Maximus" is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah, redz advice is good... try to get up early in the morning and do some cardio if you can or weighs if you prefer at the time! That will give you the emotional confidence to try hitting the gym later in the day and make room for it. This has worked for me in the past.

wickid1111 is offline Junior Member
    i just started 12-14 hour a night 5 day a week shifts... i just take a cafine pill a hour b4 i finish work and then hit the gym hard for an hour... i find i sleep better this way too. so tired i crash right out.

but yea man willpower once u get the ol heart rate up u will feel fine in the gym

thanks for all the help

Thread Information