markc5917 is offline New Member

Winstrol & Dianabol - 1st Cycle?

Hi Fellas,

Just after a bit of fine tuning and advice,

I'm looking at starting my 1st cycle, I have been training around 18 months hard and serious now. My stats are:

29yrs old
    Male
    5'10
    202lbs

I'm on a high calorie and protein intake at the minute, training hard 5 times a week, one body part each session, with 2 cardio sessions a week to support the new weight I want to gain.

I'm looking at doin Winstrol tabs and Dianabol 10mg tabs

I was thinking a 12 week cycle with 20 winstrol tabs a day (they are only the 2mg tabs) and 6 to 8 Dianabol tabs.

I know winstrol can effect your test mildy, so I will kick a PCT of Novatest(Tribulus) to weeks prior to coming off to allow my body to start its production again.

Please does anyone have any comments or suggestions.

Many thanks

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by markc5917 View Post
    Hi Fellas,

Just after a bit of fine tuning and advice,

I'm looking at starting my 1st cycle, I have been training around 18 months hard and serious now. My stats are:

29yrs old
    Male
    5'10
    202lbs

I'm on a high calorie and protein intake at the minute, training hard 5 times a week, one body part each session, with 2 cardio sessions a week to support the new weight I want to gain.

I'm looking at doin Winstrol tabs and Dianabol 10mg tabs

I was thinking a 12 week cycle with 20 winstrol tabs a day (they are only the 2mg tabs) and 6 to 8 Dianabol tabs.

I know winstrol can effect your test mildy, so I will kick a PCT of Novatest(Tribulus) to weeks prior to coming off to allow my body to start its production again.

Please does anyone have any comments or suggestions.

Many thanks
    Thats a bad cycle, why run two 17aa orals that are hepatoxic and then want to run them for 12 and 8 wks respectively.
    Sorry mate but you need to do some serious research, not only on aas but also on PCT.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Terrible cycle, you will reak havoc on your liver with 2 orals especially winny which is known to be very toxic. That pct is also no good. Get nolvadex or clomid at the minimum.

You need to man up and inject. Do a test only cycle either test e or c for 12 weeks at 500mg/week split into 2 injections 3.5 days apart. Oral only cycles especially that one suck!

Damn i got that wrong, your actually thinking of running them both for 12wks, jesus christ mate, you givin us brits a bad name, welcome to the board.

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    Terrible cycle, you will reak havoc on your liver with 2 orals especially winny which is known to be very toxic. That pct is also no good. Get nolvadex or clomid at the minimum.

You need to man up and inject. Do a test only cycle either test e or c for 12 weeks at 500mg/week split into 2 injections 3.5 days apart. Oral only cycles especially that one suck!

Agree with that, terrible. Just to get the facts winny is one of the milder 17aa, dbol is much more toxic.

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    the cycle itself is horrible and the ammount youll be using is overkill. Plus 2mg tabs of winny and ur using 20 of them, plus 6-8 10mg tabs of dbol for 12 weeks? First of all it looks like your trying to cut and bulk which are common terms for winny and dbol. It is all diet depicted and that stack is rechid. Not to mention the stress on your liver values, cholesterol, and BP. Just sit around her some more and learn, youll learn real fast.

markc5917 is offline New Member
    thanks very much fellas, i thought as much...a so called "expert" recommended this cycle.

I was thinking of Test enanthate , Dbol and winstrol (injections). Not sure how to combine them, as in length of time, but would like to do a 10 to 12 week cycle any ideas?

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Its funny when people claim to be experts on subjects....

I would just run the test enanthate 500mg per week for 12 weeks. run the dbol 30mg per day for the first 4-5 weeks. You can add the winstrol towards end but id save it for another day.

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    An expert at destroying peoples livers........

"Maximus" is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by markc5917 View Post
    thanks very much fellas, i thought as much...a so called "expert" recommended this cycle.

I was thinking of Test enanthate, Dbol and winstrol(injections). Not sure how to combine them, as in length of time, but would like to do a 10 to 12 week cycle any ideas?
    Test E 2x week at 500mg for 12 weeks
    Winstrol 100mgs ED for weeks 1-4 or 8-12... I would leave it for the last 4 weeks, so it can give help you achieve a more solid, muscular look.

And I'm assuming you thought/planned your PCT, right? Nolva, Clomid, Proviron , and some letro on hand in case you run into gyno.

Start PCT 2 weeks after last Test inject, wks 15-18.

"Maximus" is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by legobricks View Post
    Its funny when people claim to be experts on subjects....

I would just run the test enanthate 500mg per week for 12 weeks. run the dbol 30mg per day for the first 4-5 weeks. You can add the winstrol towards end but id save it for another day.
    oops, you beat me to it!

This is fine too, your call Marc.

odix is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LATS60 View Post
    Agree with that, terrible. Just to get the facts winny is one of the milder 17aa, dbol is much more toxic.
    since when did winstrol become less toxic on the liver then dbol ? mg for mg its got to be in the top 3. Maybe behind halo and drol? dunno. just my .02

Quote Originally Posted by odix View Post
    since when did winstrol become less toxic on the liver then dbol ? mg for mg its got to be in the top 3. Maybe behind halo and drol? dunno. just my .02
    I'm lost, you say, since when did winny become less toxic than dbol , then you say dunno,, your right mate you don't know.
    Winny is less hepatoxic than dbol, it doesn't take much of a search on your part to find that out before being sarcastic.

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    Winny is definitely more hepatoxic than dbol ......I agree with you on this one Lats

Well it's less or is it more or are they both similar, whatever it is the guy would have been crazy to do that cycle, luckily he ask here before taking his so called experts advice.

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    Ive done winny and dbol for my first cycle.

Of course i had test as well.

In retrospect, not the best idea... Got great gains though!

2 x 17aa for 12 weeks - nooo

first cycle 10-12 weeks test e @ 500mg

maybe dbol kickstart if ur not committed enough to stick to injecting for four weeks while ur waiting to see results.

if so dbol at 30mg ed weeks 1 -4

is there a reason u had an oral only cycle?

Thread Information