briancb1 is offline Member

Has your gyno returned after surgery?

I just had my surgery and up untill now I was pretty confident that with the normal precautions(arimidex /nolva) it would not return, but I've been hearing otherwise...

Who here has had the surgery and had gyno COME BACK due to steroids ?

thanks

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by briancb1 View Post
    I just had my surgery and up untill now I was pretty confident that with the normal precautions(arimidex /nolva) it would not return, but I've been hearing otherwise...

thanks
    I think it depends on if the entire gland was removed or not.

SuperK is offline Associate Member
    had mine removed and has not returned to that tit but it has hit me in the other one now.
    my personal opinion is that they removed the tissue where it grows so it is impossible for it to return. there is nothing left but nipple and muscle, no fat in between anymore. I guess we'll see what happens down the road.

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperK View Post
    had mine removed and has not returned to that tit but it has hit me in the other one now.
    my personal opinion is that they removed the tissue where it grows so it is impossible for it to return. there is nothing left but nipple and muscle, no fat in between anymore. I guess we'll see what happens down the road.
    uh is it your opinion or did you bother to ask the doctor? lol. They tend to not remove the gland as it makes the nipple look unnatural, but you can always ask for it.

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by briancb1 View Post

thanks
    Youv'e been hearing otherwise because it's true, can't remember exact % but recurring gyno is substantially increased if you use aas, for a 100% chance of it not recurring you would have to have a mastectomy, gyno procedures involve only liposuction and or excision i believe.

jamyjamjr is offline Banned
    whats it cost to have it removed??? iv had predisposed gyno since i was like 14

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jamyjamjr View Post
    whats it cost to have it removed??? iv had predisposed gyno since i was like 14
    I got quoted $3,000 CDN for it.

jamyjamjr is offline Banned
    that freakin sucks.... i think imma go make sure this crap is gyno, i feel lumps behind my nipples one larger than the other, im pretty sure i have it... have had bitch tits most my life, (except when my bf was pretty low) then it wasn't so noticable... ****in genetics man!!!!

Thread Information