daytrader is offline Member

My dilema... Up the dosage

Hey bros... Im on my 3rd cylce here... My first cylce was 2 years ago and it was anavar only at 40mgs daily for 6 weeks.... My second cycle was EQ 450mgs for 13 weeks
    My current cycle i am on 250mgs of test E and 300mgs of EQ a week.... I just entered into week 5 and had my fifth shot (once a week) on monday.... as you can tell by these cycles ive always been one to air on the side of caution and try to get the most results with the least ammount and more milder compounds as possible...

I am doing a lean bulker and have cut my lifting to 4 times a week focusing on heavy compound movements....i eat 6-7 clean meals and average about 4200 calories.. consisting of steaks/ lean ground beef, chicken and tuna for proteins..... brown rice/ sweet potatoes/ oats whole wheat bagels for carbs... peanut butter/ whole eggs. fish oils for fats....

Now my dilema is im just not seeing the results i thought i would with test... granted i am up 7.5lbs in 5 weeks, but alot of that i believe is due to my diet.... being i only run 1 maybe 2 cycles a year i really want to make this one count.....i know alot say 250 is a low dose so do you think i should up my shot to once every 5 days instead of 7? Maybe go to 500?.... Or should i stay at the 250 so that way if i dont get the results desired iknow this low dose does not work...... Or maybe i should give it another week or two as test e starts to become active around this time... any input is welcome
    Last edited by daytrader; 02-11-2009 at 08:48 AM.

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    You need to shoot Test E every 3.5 days...

And yes, uping the dose would more than likely help with your lack of desired gains...

You should try 250mgs 2xW for 12-14 weeks.

F.Y.I. EQ sucks, and EQ cycles w/out Test, really suck!

Drake Hotel is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by daytrader View Post
    Hey bros... Im on my 3rd cylce here... My first cylce was 2 years ago and it was anavar only at 40mgs daily for 6 weeks.... My second cycle was EQ 450mgs for 13 weeks kick started with tbol

My current cycle i am on 250mgs of test E and 300mgs of EQ a week.... I just entered into week 5 and had my fifth shot (once a week) on monday.... as you can tell by these cycles ive always been one to air on the side of caution and try to get the most results with the least ammount and more milder compounds as possible...

I am doing a lean bulker and have cut my lifting to 4 times a week focusing on heavy compound movements....i eat 6-7 clean meals and average about 4200 calories.. consisting of steaks/ lean ground beef, chicken and tuna for proteins..... brown rice/ sweet potatoes/ oats whole wheat bagels for carbs... peanut butter/ whole eggs. fish oils for fats....

Now my dilema is im just not seeing the results i thought i would with test... granted i am up 7.5lbs in 5 weeks, but alot of that i believe is due to my diet.... being i only run 1 maybe 2 cycles a year i really want to make this one count.....i know alot say 250 is a low dose so do you think i should up my shot to once every 5 days instead of 7? Maybe go to 500?.... Or should i stay at the 250 so that way if i dont get the results desired iknow this low dose does not work...... Or maybe i should give it another week or two as test e starts to become active around this time... any input is welcome
    Test E should be shot twice weekly.

Drake Hotel is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by war4BTT View Post
    You need to shoot Test E every 3.5 days...

And yes, uping the dose would more than likely help with your lack of desired gains...

You should try 250mgs 2xW for 12-14 weeks.

F.Y.I. EQ sucks, and EQ cycles w/out Test, really suck!
    I must say you have quite the passion for EQ hatred

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by daytrader View Post
    Hey bros... Im on my 3rd cylce here... My first cylce was 2 years ago and it was anavar only at 40mgs daily for 6 weeks.... My second cycle was EQ 450mgs for 13 weeks kick started with tbol

You need more test, 250mg wk is not the way to go, as said up it, i'd go for 250mg E4D. And personally EQ sucks, i'd drop it or up it, 300mg wk is not enough to see any appreciable gains.

Anytime is offline New Member
    With test what you take is what you get the more test you take the more results you will have, so up the dose a bit and you will be happy

Flex-Appeal is offline Senior Member
    if you ask me replace that eq with deca . Can't go wrong there bro

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    At 5 weeks it may be just kicking in, you might wait another 1-2 weeks before you make any changes.

Thread Information