m16a2 is offline Senior Member

Need advice - 6th week, gear low

Friday will be the end of my sixth week,

600 mg test enan /wk
    300 mg deca /wk

The problem is that my deca is gonna be gone after my next supp, and I am not sure exactly what to do. Any advice? I was gonna run it till week 9, so I am 2 weeks short on it. This is something I should have dealt with earlier, but I didn't, so I need advice based on the position I'm in now. Meaning please don't respond with comments like, "you should have thought about that before" or "always be prepared" please.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Well what to say if not "make sure you have it all before you start" ?

And i think you know the answer? Buy more gear.

seniormateus is offline Associate Member
    What up Rampage, this sucks bro. I am planning on doing a cycle in January and I was gonna run 300mgs of deca for 10 weeks. Now I'm thinking about running it 12 weeks at 400mgs meaning I'd have a little left over. Send me a private messeage and I'll see if I can help. One more reason for all of us to pary down sometime!

Mastiff is offline Member
    Rampage, please PM me.

4plates is offline Banned
    weel if your not gfoing to get more id taper down with it(i know its old school) but at least it will be something,id take 1/2 cc for the next 2 wks and olny be 1 wk shy on it.its still active so a 150 mg dose will actually be higher than that.
    now you know for next time to order more

seniormateus is offline Associate Member
    Props to Mastiff, you really look out after fellow bros like Rampage and you really care about the health of guys like mikeygas. I feel kinda bad for getting on mikeygas so hard but shit its like we care more about his life then he does. We all can learn alot from you Mastiff since you've been there done that and bought the t-shirt. Hopefully one of us can take care of Rampage. Its all about the team philosophy!

palme, I know bro, I shoulda thought about this before, but I just wasn't too attentive. The problem is that I been working 30 hrs/wk and doing 16 units. next time I'm gonna plan it better.

seniormateus, yeah bro, we definitely need to fuck some shit up for the holidays. I'm sure all the tx bros will be down for going out. About the deca , yeah bro, run it 12 because its gonna take a long 6-7 weeks to kick in.

4plates, bro its already too late for that. I hate to say it, but I just waited too long to act.

Mastiff, bro, I don't even know what to say to ya. Your one good bro!

4plates is offline Banned
    just curious bro what were you using that came underfilled
    was it tt deca 300
    ** deca 300
    or another this way other bros dont end up in the same boat as you

Yeah bro, that's probably why I'm in this bind to be honest. Its TT deca 300, the vial was underfilled, so my measurements were thrown off.

Thread Information