Mbuffguy is offline Banned

superdrol to kick start??

has anyone done this ? i can get the original superdrol at a good price , how many mgs ?

DS21 is offline Member
    I love superdrol, I usually use around 20-40mg ed.

"Maximus" is offline Anabolic Member
    Ouch... 40mg ed!? That's kind of high bro.. but 20mgs is good dose, nevertheless!

Start slow at 10mgs for the 1st week and then bump it to 20mgs for 2nd week and keep it stable at 20mgs for the 3rd week... do not exceed more than 3 weeks on it.

What type of cycle you're doing? Also, you're on your prime man.. I personally believe you don't need it as your having test peaking right now; don't screw with it.

Sorry I don't mean to discourage you here, but you're young man... just trying to help.

doing test E 900mgs 12 weeks

DS21 is offline Member
    40mgs is high, but I love the results I get from superdrol. I usually go 20/30/40/40, I can't lie I get really bad lower back pain at week 3-4.

@mb,

WHAT???? oh jesus!

Quote Originally Posted by DS21 View Post
    40mgs is high, but I love the results I get from superdrol. I usually go 20/30/40/40, I can't lie I get really bad lower back pain at week 3-4.
    Yea, one must be careful with it! That's why I suggested MB to keep it at 3 weeks MAX and at 20mg MAX and start at it low on 10mgs... but I guess he won't listen.... just look above your reply to me what he's running for 12 weeks!

BBall6 is offline Associate Member
    I don't know how old he is, but that sounds like a lot for someone that sounds young and not likely to have a lot of cycles under their belt.

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    Mbuffguy doesnt really know what cycle he is doing....two days ago, he was going to run 10g of oral tren ......

and yesterday, he posted a bunch of other stuff he was going to take......He must be made of money, buying all this gear, and not even knowing how to run it....

And i am not bashing you mbuffguy, i just think you need to do some more research before you even think about doing another cycle.....

And for everyones benefit on this site, please refrain from trying to help anybody with there questions.....you dont know enough to help

10g oral tren ??? my god... I guess he wants his corpse (God forbids that happens by LISTENING to this) to end as a case study at a random university here!

Quote Originally Posted by jstraw428 View Post
    And i am not bashing you mbuffguy, i just think you need to do some more research before you even think about doing another cycle.....

And for everyones benefit on this site, please refrain from trying to help anybody with there questions.....you dont know enough to help
    Sorry MB but I completely agree w/Jst here! You're too young bro.. we really try to help but you're the exception... at least, that's what I think of you and I'm not bashing you either!

that 10g was ed too.....he would be dead n week

what up Max.....i miss the women in your avvy.....

what up Max.....i miss the women in your avvy.....
    don't worry bro, I'll put them back again just bc of you man!

ya im switching sources thats why every source has diff things diff prices

just forget about juicing altogether... or well, since you're so damn hard headed on the subject and wants to juice so badly.. stick to a 12 week cycle of Test E at 500mg per week. Why the need to accomplish so much by juicing? Can you answer me that question? Seriously, bro..

Quote Originally Posted by Mbuffguy View Post
    ya im switching sources thats why every source has diff things diff prices

Get a clue kid, no one wants you here,......you dont ever help anybody.... You have been here since feb 08, and already have a ton of posts, none of which are good, or worth reading.....

Nobody, listen to this kids advice.....has no idea what he is talking about....just look at his past threads and posts.....USELESS!!!!!

Thanks max, i look forward to seeing your hot new avvy......

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    Get em jstraw.

Thanks Reed500.....i wish i had the power to, but all i can do is let people know not to listen to him......

You were the one who told me he got banned from that other forum....so you know how useless he is....

And I am incline to agree with Big's assessment in another thread, he will be another statistic if he keeps it up. He is looking to do his insane cycle at 1000mg wk with all the other compounds, then wants to do IGF-1 along with it, and now is looking into superdrol which without the proper precautions he will have bad side effects. This is another example right here of steroid abuse .

Take it easy man, I'd recommend you get your diet in check, drop that bf% down, and build a solid base b/c you're just going to have to keep on going higher and higher to look better. If you want to get any where on the stage you need to get as far as you can naturally then look into the drugs otherwise you really just need to forget it b/c it won't happen for you, sorry I'm being honest here. You know has well as everyone else on this forum you are no near a quality physique for a top competitor. We already talked about this in May when I first called you out with your dreams of going pro cause it looks "cool".

You are the perfect example of a unknowledgeable, muscletech-head noob. If you want to be apart of this community and well liked it would behoove you to take my advise with the dieting and building the base.

Thanks Reed500.....i wish i had the power to, but all i can do is let people know not to listen to him......

You were the one who told me he got banned from that other forum....so you know how useless he is....
    No prob J. Reed500 I like when people put in the numbers. Reminds of a 80's computer movies with the robotic voice. Like, hello jstraw number 76543 How are you today...

I know I am mostly a post whore but I know my shit, I just like my new AR friends thats all. I try to help out here in there but I would rather have experience to back up what I say
    Last edited by Reed; 09-25-2008 at 04:20 PM.

^^^^^I agree.......

and i consider myself a very laid back individual, who tries not to make pre judgements about someone, until i know them......but this kid is the exception.....

Now, i could care less what crazy cycle he wants to do, and how much he could hurt himself.......but when his responses and advice could endanger someone else, thats when i get pissed.......We are all suppose to be brothers in this community, and Help when we can, not just to post shit...

Quote Originally Posted by Reed500 View Post
    No prob J. Reed500 I like when people put in the numbers. Reminds of a the 80's computer movies with the robotic voice. Like, hello jstraw number 76543 How are you today...

computing........Jstraw 4 2 8 is doing fine.....How are you doing Reed 5 0 0.....computing.....LMAO

Deltasaurus is offline The Over Analyzing Nattabolic
    Mbuffguy doesnt really know what cycle he is doing....two days ago, he was going to run 10g of oral tren ......

and yesterday, he posted a bunch of other stuff he was going to take......He must be made of money, buying all this gear, and not even knowing how to run it....
    LMFAO

DS21 is offline Member
    40mg ed is not something I would recommend to you if this is your first time using superdrol. The shit is harsh, lower back pain is horrible and I get really dirty urine, so 20mgs ed is great for most. If you do decide to use it I usually take about 2grms milk thisle ed and drink at a very minimus 1 gallon water, but closer to 2.

computing........Jstraw 4 2 8 is doing fine.....How are you doing Reed 5 0 0.....computing.....LMAO
    (In Robotic Voice) I am doing fine.... Wish Noob would not be statistic and be more bad press for rest of us.

^^^^^LMAO..... wishful thinking, but it is kids like him who give us a bad name...

Reed, Jst... gosh, you guys have too much time to play around

Good to see you Reed... I've been busy w/school and I'm on "test week" or shall I say "HELL week" lol!

Good advice brothers! Hopefully OP listens....

**** all u putting words in to my mounth
    weeks 1-12 900mgs test E
    weeks 1-4 45mg ed superdrol
    weeks 1-12 IGF

PingPang is offline Associate Member
    45mg ed of superdrol = overkill.

30mg max will yield good gains. anything over that makes me lethargic as hell.

ActiveMuscle is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DS21 View Post
    did you get any other bad sides from superdrol?

Thread Information