Shud is offline Associate Member

help please.....

i am just finishing my cycle and my source for clomid fell through....
    a friend of mine gave me the name of this doctor who is also a trainer and knows a bit about training and steroids ...
    i went to c him asking for some clomid, i told him what my cycle was and all that and he prescribed me with profasi 2000, 1 amp per week for three.....he said this would be better as a boost when the gear has stopped working and will also help against bitch tits...
    im from australia and stuff like clomid and nolva are extremly hard to find......
    oh my cycle was
    week 1-2 sust 250/deca 50 250/100
    week 3-9 sust 250/deca 50 500/200
    week 9-12 illium stanabolic 75mg eod
    i am currently in 11th week of stana

KeyMastur is offline VET
    so what's your question ???

anyways, what he gave you is HCG i believe. i have no idea how much to take on this though, so...

bump.

sorry....yeah i wanted to know if it would help or not.......
    should i take it or just try and find clomid instaed
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails help please.....-picture-55.jpg  

en1222 is offline Member
    I heard HCG can enhance or cause Gyno.. I would take nov with it

bump

Mastiff is offline Member
    I ran a search on HCG and clomid. Here is some of what I found. I hope it helps.

What HCG does best is remedy testicular atrophy which inhibits recovery. It is best to use on long cycles and at the end of a cycle but with AAS still in your system. Then you can use clomid post cycle for return of HPTA function. It is not necessary for recovery on relatively short cycles since testicular atrophy is rarely a big or permanent problem.

bro clomid does help you bring your test levels back, its actually meant for women to help with ovulation, but in men it triggers a hormone the makes your body produce testoserone at a rapid rate. you wont crash from it...its not a steriod , its actually a synthetic estrogen compund...use it after your cycle depending on what drugs you use will determine your the time to begin taking it...for example if you were to use sust you start the theropy 3 weeks after last shot, there are different methods to taking it also, some start 100mgs per day for a week then go down to 50 for a week the back up, whille other front load at 300 for the first 3 days then slowly taper off ...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally posted by DHARB
    My supplier is telling me that I need HCG and not clomid. He says clomid is a waste of money from his experience. What do you guys think?
    Dharb
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IMO he is wrong. HCG works because it acts like the chemical signal from your brain that tells your nuts to produce test. It gets ur nuts working but does not align the whole HPTA. On the other hand, clomid tells your brain to produce the signal that then tells ur nuts to make test. Clo gets your brain working right as well as ur nuts. Thats what you need.

BTW alot of dealers claim they can get anything.....they arent always being truthful!!
    You need an anti-estrogen with HCG because it not only stimulates Test but also Estrogen, so just take it...

i would say 17 days after the last shot, what kind of test...deca has a long half life so you should probbaly wait about 2-3 weeks anyway (thats why i said 17 day in between)

Good luck..XXL

thanks for all that info man...
    greatly appreciated

speedsta is offline Junior Member
    hey shud......
    you.....
    should....
    try to get......
    clomid.....
    man......

Thread Information