rampage23 is offline Junior Member

Supplements w/Your cycle????

I am currently in my 5th day of my Sustanon /Dianabol cycle. I know this cycle should put on some good gain in both strength & mass but I wanna get the most out of it. I've gained 6lbs so far and it's not bloat weight either. If I took any type of supplements with this cycle(Whey, Creatine, Ripped Fuel, Amino Acid). Will these help me put on any extra size or strength gains?

Mastiff is offline Member
    Hell, yes. You want to keep protein in your bloodstream at all times. The best way I know to do that is many small meals and a lot of protein drinks. Take a time release protein supplement right before you go to bed. The protein is what muscle is made out of. If you don't have it in your bloodstream, the muscles can't grow.

So would whey be a good one to use???

seniormateus is offline Associate Member
    I like the atkins drinks but they are expensive. Since you are on cycle I would stuff my face with enough protein to build a house or a chest like a fortress. Protein intake is just as important as AS.

Mastiff is offline Member
    Whey isolate is the better choice in protein. It gets out of the stomach and into the bloodstream faster than any other, as far as I know. I'm not up to date on all the supplements. I take creatine, whey protein, egg protein, HCA, and a bunch of vitamins and minerals. I just eat a 90% lean hamburger patty at night before I go to bed instead of the time release protein, although the protein would be easier. Some of the other bro's would be more knowlegeable about the supplements available now.

seniormateus is offline Associate Member
    Mastiff I will be starting my first big cycle in a while come January and I'd love to have your input. I'm getting ready to post it again to see what you guys think.

kreper69 is offline Associate Member
    yes enough protein in the body is key. personally i use 2grams per pound of bodyweight. hey bro if you're asking this kind of question i'm thinking that you may not have any kind of liver protectants, or very important anti e's. if you do never mind my question, but do you have noval on hand, and clomid for post cycle??

ya man, got lots of Nolvadex and Clomid for post cycle and to fight tha gyno if it decides to show.

bowser is offline Associate Member
    refering to the protein to take: I would recommed the muscle milk protein. not only is it a good one, but it also taste good.

Thread Information