WannaBeBuff is offline Junior Member

Preventing Catabolism

What is the best way to use clen for preventing catabolism from your cycle? I'm assuming to start using it between your last injection and your clomid cycle, but at what doses, how many a day.

bump

The original jason Guest
    hmm if u did some research there have been many posts on how to use clen but here goes again

start same time as clomid cycle 2 weeks on 1 week off start with 2 tabs work up to max of 7 or 8 or however many you can take not more than 7 or 8 (20mcg tabs) and then stay at your max dosage till you end the 2 weeks cycle break then start again the same way, hope that helps

peace
    Jason

muscleup is offline Associate Member
    ECA has an anti catabolic effect thats along the lines of clen ...just a thought if you did'nt already have your clen

block is offline Associate Member
    so once you get to your max you can just end it at the end of the weeks so you dont have to tapper back down. is this right?

The original jason Guest
    yes

lil' juicer is offline Junior Member
    Muscleup, how much eca is considered an effective dose for it being anti-catabolic?

Ok, thanks. I don't have the clen yet but I do have plenty of E/C/A. Just curious though, how come you don't taper when you taper on fat burning cycles. I don't mean to sound like I'm disagreeing with you, I just like to understand why I'm taking something a certain way. This way there's no guessing on my part in the future. Thanks so far though.

The reason for not tapering with an anabolic is because once your system is suppressed thens it suppressed...t's going to take upwards of 8 weeks to get it back to normal with clomid,Thats the reason for not tapering,to me it makes no sense at all.

I would say as far as the Eca is concerned....I would not go over 75mgs of ephedrine a day and make sure your eating a good clean high calorie diet so that your not creating a calorie deficit.

ok... maybe I read a bullshit peice of research the.

The original jason Guest
    hmm that would make me and about 30 other vets I have seen post that clen has anti catabolic properties WRONG in fact I would say 90% of the bb'ing population beleive clen helps to slow down reduce catabolism post cycle JJ can you offer some insight on why you think clen isnt an anti catabolic??

thanks
    Jason

The original jason Guest
    I never disagreed with it having anabolic properties or not I have never recomended and wouldnt recomend clen to be any sort of weight gainer or that it promotes anabolism in any way, there is nothing in that study that says it doesnt prevent catobolism apart from the reference to <b>WEIGHT</b> loss not muscle or any particular weight just <b>WEIGHT</b> I know there is no studies to argue the other way to im just interested to get to the end of this and see what is what. Also I would tend to agree I had a few conversations a while ago with someone whoc cklaimed to be a doctor and he said that its not possible to reduce the bodies cortisol levels no matter what thats all I remember from our emails anyway thanks for the info

peace
    Jason

Thread Information