Thread: AI question

QuadPower is offline Associate Member

AI question

I'm planning to run an AI concurrent with my first cycle of 500 mg test/wk (250x2). I do have a question as to when I should start the AI dose (arimidix).

Now correct me if I am wrong, but the AI needs some time to bind to the aromatase and reach stable levels in the bloodstream correct? And the only way I'm going to prevent estrogenic sides is to have most of the AI bound to aromatase by the time I start my first injection. So does this mean I should start taking the AI a couple of weeks or so before the cycle begins?

I dont see the point of taking both the test and the AI from day 1, since its too late for the AI to take effect so soon. Also I hear about guys getting *tingling nips* within a couple of weeks, could this be the reason, i.e. they should have started the AI a couple of weeks before the cycle?

DS21 is offline Member
    You have a good point, but I still start the ai and injectables the same day and never have any problems. It is not going to hurt to start a week or two before your cycle, but I would just save the arimidex . Alot of people just keep it on hand and if any symptoms arise then they start the ai, so it works pretty quick.

adex takes 3 or 4 days to start working for me. If you have experience with the AI you want to use, then you oughtta know how long you need to be on it pre-cycle.

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    i dont run an AI during cycle. especially a Test only cycle.

but some ppl do take the AI before cycle. for a few reasons. To get in it in the system ahead of time. to give your natty test a kick before you kill it. and some other reasons that are really not anything special. i havent seen any studies done to back up any of the reasons i stated

but.... you dont need to start an AI ahead of time. why...

1. you need estrogen in your system. estrogen is an important hormone. it affects strength, mass and other factors. thus being the reason i dont run an AI during cycle. i like the most gains i can get.

2. depending what ester of test your using... the AI will work before the test fully kicks in and starts any gyno problems.

3. your only running test at an average dose. the majority of members dont experience any gyno or estrogen related sides on such a simple cycle and dose.

so dont hinder your gains by starting an AI early and IMO i would just keep it on hand and dont even run it unless you start to feel itchy nips.

Quote Originally Posted by dukkitdalaw View Post
    i dont run an AI during cycle. especially a Test only cycle.

but some ppl do take the AI before cycle. for a few reasons. To get in it in the system ahead of time. to give your natty test a kick before you kill it. and some other reasons that are really not anything special. i havent seen any studies done to back up any of the reasons i stated

but.... you dont need to start an AI ahead of time. why...

1. you need estrogen in your system. estrogen is an important hormone. it affects strength, mass and other factors. thus being the reason i dont run an AI during cycle. i like the most gains i can get.

2. depending what ester of test your using... the AI will work before the test fully kicks in and starts any gyno problems.

3. your only running test at an average dose. the majority of members dont experience any gyno or estrogen related sides on such a simple cycle and dose.

so dont hinder your gains by starting an AI early and IMO i would just keep it on hand and dont even run it unless you start to feel itchy nips.

Thanks man, I guess I will run a low dose throughout, but not start earlier. The reason I wanna run a low dose, is because I had pubertal gyno (which has since gone away) and I fear that it indicates that I may be gyno prone. Never done a cycle, so dunno if that is true, but not wanting to find out the hard way.

Quote Originally Posted by QuadPower View Post
    Thanks man, I guess I will run a low dose throughout, but not start earlier. The reason I wanna run a low dose, is because I had pubertal gyno (which has since gone away) and I fear that it indicates that I may be gyno prone. Never done a cycle, so dunno if that is true, but not wanting to find out the hard way.
    ah, you didnt state that. then yes, run it during cycle but no real reason to start it before cycle.

what type of Test are you running? i dont see it stated

basic test e 500 mg/wk (250 x 2)

gotcha. cool. yea just run a low dose of an AI and you should be fine. it wont kill your gains to much and should prevent any gyno. if you do start to notice gyno sides. just bump up your AI dose

and the girl in your avy looks so much like this one chick im dating.

yum

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by QuadPower View Post
    I'm planning to run an AI concurrent with my first cycle of 500 mg test/wk (250x2). I do have a question as to when I should start the AI dose (arimidix).

Now correct me if I am wrong, but the AI needs some time to bind to the aromatase and reach stable levels in the bloodstream correct? And the only way I'm going to prevent estrogenic sides is to have most of the AI bound to aromatase by the time I start my first injection. So does this mean I should start taking the AI a couple of weeks or so before the cycle begins?

I dont see the point of taking both the test and the AI from day 1, since its too late for the AI to take effect so soon. Also I hear about guys getting *tingling nips* within a couple of weeks, could this be the reason, i.e. they should have started the AI a couple of weeks before the cycle?
    try starting it 7-10days before cycle and see how that works for you.

vBRAH is offline Member
    What would you guys say would be the best AI with a Test/Dbol cycle?

Roshambo is offline Member
    I like Adex or Treslac as an AI. Seems to work good for me when on cycle of Test Cyp/Deca .

god-send is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vBRAH View Post
    What would you guys say would be the best AI with a Test/Dbol cycle?
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails AI question-2dh9qpg.jpg  

vBRAH is offline Member
    Well his question was answered, thought it'd be better to ask here rather than make a whole new thread

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries

vBRAH is offline Member
    Kinky.

Flex-Appeal is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vBRAH View Post
    Well his question was answered, thought it'd be better to ask here rather than make a whole new thread
    Just because his question was answered does not mean you need to go off topic and high jack his thread.

Your new question= your new thread
    Pretty easy huh?

vBRAH is offline Member

Thread Information