jrwo is offline New Member

Test Cyp or Omnadren for next cycle

I am starting my 3rd cycle in about a week or two and wanted some input. I'm 26 yrs old, 227lbs, 6'1" - been training for about 5 years. About 13-14% BF but will be dropping another 7-8 lbs before cycle.

I have both Cyp and Omna on hand and can't decide which one to run now. I will use one for a cycle now and the other for a cycle in the spring.

I have enough to run about 500mg a week of either. Also have Anavar which I was thinking about adding for the last 3-4 weeks of the cycle (probably 50mgs per day) regardless of which compound I use.

I have all PCT on hand to start two weeks after last test shot and have extra as I am a little prone to gyno.

Any thoughts/suggestions would be appreciated!

Freakish is offline Senior Member
    run cyp....omna sucks!

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Cyp is superior and better for blood concentrations to stay stable.

Thanks for the reply. Regarding the omnadren , I have used it before and thought it was pretty decent and had pretty good results. I have not used Cyp before so I can't compare the two.

Single esters just make more sense and are more simple to take properly. Most Test mixes have short and long esters and are almost imposible to keep blood levels stable.

Quote Originally Posted by jrwo View Post
    Thanks for the reply. Regarding the omnadren, I have used it before and thought it was pretty decent and had pretty good results. I have not used Cyp before so I can't compare the two.
    omnadren is similar to sust,it has a cult following.but imo you wont achieve really stable blood levels unless you pin ed.so i stick to either short esters or long esters,try the cyp you'l get great results...at the end of the day test is test you just wanna achieve the most stable levels so you have least sides

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    Single esters just make more sense and are more simple to take properly. Most Test mixes have short and long esters and are almost imposible to keep blood levels stable.
    dam it...beat me to it

Very good points. thanks. If I like the Cyp enough, I may dump the Omna in exchange for more Cyp for the spring cycle.

How long would you guys run Var for at the end?

Very good points. thanks. If I like the Cyp enough, I may dump the Omna in exchange for more Cyp for the spring cycle.

How long would you guys run Var for at the end?
    id use it for 6wks

MR_T is offline Member
    is the cyp human grade? just something to think about.. i think im pro what they call a 'cult follower' though.. I bet half the people who hate on omna's havent tried it

The cyp is human grade.

How about using both during the same cycle??

No point to mix 2 tests really.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i would go with the cheaper of the 2.
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

I was just thinking of a way to get rid of the omna if I did not want to use that alone in either cycle. Maybe run the cyp once or twice a week and supplement with the omna in between??

kingwilliam is offline Associate Member
    I have done both. I am currently taking a 750mg per week of Omnadren . My strength and gains are great......

However-

I am really starting to support the idea of shooting this stuff ED or EOD to keep things more level. I have been doing an ampule every 3 days and I can feel the unstable levels... Its nothing I can't handle, but I have waves of depressions and then almost euphoria. I was thinking of cracking open 3 amps at a time into a syringe and then doing 3/4 ml eod...

Other than the wavy test levels, I think Omnadren is good.

If I were in your shoes I would definitely do the Cyp. No questions asked.

Roshambo is offline Member
    I love CYP! I have Dr. prescribed 40ml every three months it's great having a cool doc.

Has everyone experienced similar gains with both, or one produce more bloat etc..?? I have never used cyp before, only Omnadren and did not experience a ton of water retention.

The bloat can happen with either but that has more to do with diet and sodium intake. Cyp is superior though.

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    Yep, thats why they invented multi esters, the scientists found that they were more stable than single esters over a longer period. PERIOD..
    DON'T LISTEN TO REDZ HE HASN'T EVEN A CLUE WHY HE'S SAYING THIS CRAP.

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Has everyone experienced similar gains with both, or one produce more bloat etc..?? I have never used cyp before, only Omnadren and did not experience a ton of water retention.
    I use them both, have done for 20+ years, it's pretty much the only test i use.

Yep, thats why they invented multi esters, the scientists found that they were more stable than single esters over a longer period. PERIOD..
    DON'T LISTEN TO REDZ HE HASN'T EVEN A CLUE WHY HE'S SAYING THIS CRAP.
    You are virtually the only person on this board that thinks that and you are the one that doesnt have a clue.

Decided to run the Omna as I have more of it on hand. I am supposed to get another bottle of Cyp in a couple weeks but did not want to run the risk of not having enough on hand to finish a cycle the way I want.

Did the first shot of omnadren yesterday in my quad and sore as hell today but that will go away soon enough.

Thread Information