bahrianite is offline Associate Member

after cycle gyno

hey guys i did a test e and a dbol cycle!!!i am done with the pct the cycle was

week 1-10 : test e 500 mg
    week 1-5 : dbol 60mg

week 12-15 :clomid 100 mg daily and hcg (5000ui) in week 12

my problem now is that i am done with everything and feel great but in last week of my cycle i had a lil gyno forming so i started taking clomid since my pct had started,my nolvadex had a tragdy so i had to order it and i just got it!!! i feel a lump in my left nipple and it doesnt hurt as much it did and its not growing either!!but i wanna finish it off!!so i was thinking since i have nolvadex now if start using it then it would solve the problem!!what do you guys say??would this do the job!!?

Roshambo is offline Member
    I believe that you need some Arimidex .
    Last edited by Roshambo; 10-01-2008 at 06:55 AM. Reason: -

bahrianite is offline Associate Member
    that would take another 4 weeks or so to get to me!!right now i just have nolva in hand!!so would the nolva do the job??i mean its not in bad condition and i am done with my cycle and pct!!

Roshambo is offline Member
    nolva can't hurt, it will help but nolva just blocks the estrogen receptor where arimadex help to block it out. Also aromatusin or w/e actually destroys the aromatise enzyme thus elimating the gyno. There are other members here much more knowledgeable than me, I'm still learning my self. So if anything I said is inacurate, then my bad.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by bahrianite View Post
    that would take another 4 weeks or so to get to me!!right now i just have nolva in hand!!so would the nolva do the job??i mean its not in bad condition and i am done with my cycle and pct!!
    A RESOUNDING "YES"!

It is one the most prominent singular medicinal remedies for gyno, along with Letro and Danazol. Start a regimen of 20mgs ED and continue for a month after satisfactory results are achieved. In this particular case more is not better, far more integral than dosing is the overall duration. Although the aforementioned are very different drugs, the reason each renders the same end (gyno reversal or at least satisfactory reduction) was partly expressed by Pumarjr in his Nolva functioning description. As evidenced by the presence of gyno, aromatization has already taken place and need not nor can it be further addressed unless you're still on or beginning a cycle, however the importance lies within the ability starve gyno of nourishing/sustaining estrogen. This goal explains why VERY SPECIFIC (they don't all effectively combat gyno though some relief may be experienced) SERMs, AIs, and DHTs all provides results by either blocking the receptor site, eliminating estrogen at the source, or combating it via competition for the receptor respectively.

EVIDENTIARY CLINICAL SUPPORT:

Parker LN, Gray DR, Lai MK, et al. Treatment of gynecomastia with
    tamoxifen : a double-blind crossover study. Metabolism 1986; 35:705–708.

Jones DJ, Holt SD, Surtees P, et al. A comparison of danazol and placebo in the treatment of adult idiopathic gynecomastia: results of a prospective study in 55 patients. Ann R Coll Surg Engl 1990; 72:296–298.

Ting AC, Chow LW, Leung YF. Comparison of tamoxifen with danazol in the management of idiopathic gynecomastia. Am Surg 2000; 66:38–40.

Bishop JF; Smith JG; Jeal PN; Murray R; Drummond RM; Pitt P; Olver IN; Bhowal AK. The effect of danazol on tumour control and weight loss in patients on tamoxifen therapy for advanced breast cancer: a randomised double-blind placebo controlled trial. Eur J Cancer 1993;29A(6):814-8.

Powles TJ, Ashley S, Ford HT, Gazet JC, Nash AG, Neville AM, Coombes RC. Treatment of disseminated breast cancer with tamoxifen, aminoglutethimide, hydrocortisone, and danazol, used in combination or sequentially, Lancet, 1984 Jun 23;1(8391):1369-73.

Jan G. M. Klijn, et. al, Combined Treatment With Buserelin and Tamoxifen in Premenopausal Metastatic Breast Cancer: a Randomized Study, Journal of the National Cancer Institute, Vol. 92, No. 11, ***-911, June 7, 2000

Note: As evidenced within the studies above, the effects of three or even two anti-gyno drugs are synergistically enhanced when administered concurrently or sequentially, rather than merely singularly.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

Thread Information