Joelio1 is offline New Member

gyno question plz help me out??

hey i finished my cycle about 4 months ago and i started to notice that i have pointed nipples a bit.. so i am wondering if there is anything i can do.

is this from maybe putting on more fat meaning i should lean down or is this gyno.. my nipples do not have a lump in them but they are sensitive and when i look down they come to a point .. has this happened to anyone and what did you do to get rid of it.

i can get my hands on anti estrogens but isnt it to late now?? i have no clue?? thanks for advice in advance

Mastiff is offline Member
    Have they been sensitive and pointy for a while, or is this new? It is possible to get gyno 4 months after a cycle if your estrogen/test ratio got screwed up. You might want to get the doc to do a blood test to check it. If your worried do nolva and some a-dex or l-dex. If its recent gyno this should take care of it before its a problem. If its not gyno it won't hurt you. Better safe than sorry.

Joelio1 is offline New Member
    i went to the doc she said i dont need to test my test levels; i havent done a cycle for over 5 months. she said that my natural hormones will go back to normal and then my nipples will not be so pointy.. i think shes full of it but i dunno i think i need more opinions.

bulkmeUP is offline Junior Member

Thread Information