Zackb911 is offline Junior Member

Bloodwork: Is this a good test from Directlabs?

Basically their $195 Comprehensive Wellness Profile plus Total and Free Testosterone .

*While this is not the whole range of tests that can be run if money wasn't an object or insurance was footing the bill, is this still a comprehensive enough test to help see if there is an issue that needs to be addressed.*

"CWP: #1 ordered test - year after year! Over 50 individual laboratory tests to provide a thorough Biochemical assessment of your health, and includes the basic cardiovascular tests as well as diabetes testing: Lipid panel (cholesterol, HDL, LDL, the risk ratio, triglycerides) Complete Blood Count (CBC's) Fluids and Electrolytes Thyroid Panel w/TSH Liver Panel Kidney Panel Glucose (Diabetes) Mineral and Bone Testosterone Total & Free: Checks Testosterone bound and unbound (*fasting recommended)"

The reason I want to have this done is
    1) I don't have insurance as I'm a student.
    2) Did 2 relatively easy cycles 3 years ago one Test E w/ PCT and 1 Test Prop and Tren with a less than thorough PCT. Never fully recovered.

I never took blood work beforehand.

Stats: 27, 5' 11", 194lbs, no medical issues, medications, etc. Haven't been working out regularly.

Since coming off I feel I never returned to "normal" symptoms are: relatively lethargic, less motivation, low libido, rare "morning wood", etc. No psychological problems, stress, issues, etc. Can still perform when necessary just feel "less than" what I should. The desire isn't there.

QuadPower is offline Associate Member
    I'd like to know as well. So I can run these tests 4-5 months after my PCT.

Thanks for the info.

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    that is a good price

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    It was enough for me to know that my liver and kidney function was fine half way into a cycle, my FBC looks a bit of a mess though.

Roshambo is offline Member
    I have insurance and I just did bloodwork at my local lab and it cost me $178.00.

Zackb911 is offline Junior Member
    So I take that as this test is comprehensive enough?? The sticky on here listed a million and one things but I don't think that's practical for most people. If anyone has any other insight chime in since I think this would be good info on here. Searching didn't really give me anything...

Thread Information