Thread: Need some help

BigPete is offline Associate Member

Need some help

I just got off a 20 week cycle of Test 1000mg and 400mg EQ. When would be a good time to hit up anther cycle. I have been off for almost two months now. Should I wait a total of five months? This isn't my first cycle maybe like the 8th one. I'm 6' 195lbs. I haven't really lost that much yet anyway. Flat bench was up to 315lbs for 10 reps down to five to seven reps now so not to bad. What should I do?

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Time on = Time off.
    That's a pretty high dose of Test. I would imagine you are shut down hard after that. You should give yourself time to get back to normal.
    If you don't your gains won't be nearly as good as if you waited..

ok thanks dude any more info will help thanks!

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    Yes, time on = time off. If you get back on you're just going to make it even harder to recover the next time you come off and so forth. If you do cycles that long, maybe you should think about the on year-round idea because you're already causing huge shutdown of your natural test by doing a 5 month cycle.

Jaguar is offline Associate Member
    The other fella's have already helped ya in regards to time off etc... But i was curious at how you could only weight 195pds at 6" after doing 8 cycle's mate????

You have seriously gotta be doing somthing wrong there to be either gaining proactically nothing each cycle, or losing all of your gains post cycle..

Jaguar

I don't the answer to that question and thanks for bringin that to my attention but i don't know I guess I am doing something wrong here? What could it be?

Jaguar is offline Associate Member
    Well how much have you put on from the cycles?? ( and how much of ur gains do you seem to be losing after each cycle??)

Jaguar

Mastiff is offline Member
    You could not be eating enough, you need to eat massive amounts of food, mostly protein. Protein is what muscles are made of, you want it in your bloodstream at all times while you are doing roids. You should be consuming at least 400g of protein/day, and a total of around 5,000 to 6,000 cal/day. Take a time release protein drink or eat a 3/4 lb 90%lean hamburger at bedtime. You want the protein in your bloodstream as you sleep, too. If you wake up at night, down a protein shake.
    You might also be overtraining. The rule of thumb on this is: If you can't add either weight or reps to each exercise every workout you are overtraining. Lower the number of sets, or reduce how many exercises you do, or reduce the number of training days until you can make an increase each time you work out. Make sure to get plenty of sleep. You should grow like a weed.

Well I'm gonna stay off will about may or june that will be over six months off. I think my body is immune to the shit

Thread Information