Thread: help!!!

MoNSTERoRBE is offline Junior Member

help!!!

Soo I'm six weeks in seeing some nice gains in both size and strenght. Currently on 600mg test e pw and 300mg deca pw. The deca will be over at the same time as the test. I know test should be run longer than the deca so I have 1 10ml bottle of test cyp dosed at 200mg per ml. I'm asking you guys to tell me whether its better to cut my cycle short by shooting 1.5 ccs twice a week to make 600mgs per week, or just shoot 1cc and keep it at 400mgs per week giving me a longer cycle. Basicly will I see a lot more gains at 600 mg vs. 400mg??

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Test E/ Test C/deca should be run for 10-12 weeks minimum.

helium3 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MoNSTERoRBE View Post
    Soo I'm six weeks in seeing some nice gains in both size and strenght. Currently on 600mg test e pw and 300mg deca pw. The deca will be over at the same time as the test. I know test should be run longer than the deca so I have 1 10ml bottle of test cyp dosed at 200mg per ml. I'm asking you guys to tell me whether its better to cut my cycle short by shooting 1.5 ccs twice a week to make 600mgs per week, or just shoot 1cc and keep it at 400mgs per week giving me a longer cycle. Basicly will I see a lot more gains at 600 mg vs. 400mg??
    you could ramp it up to see if you can sqeeze some more gains out. however once the gains stop, id get out and pct.

MoNSTERoRBE is offline Junior Member

soo it would be better to do 12 weeks at 400mg vs 8 weeks at 600mgs?

Sorry for question in title, I'm on my cell phone.

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Quote Originally Posted by MoNSTERoRBE View Post
    Sorry for question in title, I'm on my cell phone.
    Yes 400 for 12 weeks would be more beneficial than 8 weeks using 2 long esters. i would really rely on your deca for muscle building more then the test. run the test at least a week longer then the deca when stopping. Deca takes quite some time to leave the system.

Dinosaur is offline Member
    like leg said, just to b more cautious u can extend the test but its all up to u if have enough juice to continue for another week othes wise... i would finish both of them at same time its just me.
    hope u got ur pct ready for ur cycle.

Thread Information