Thread: Gyno help

reddragon4954 is offline Member

Gyno help

Hey guys, I developed gyno a few cycles ago so sadlly its there for good, unless removed by surgery. I have a good size lump under the right nipple and a smaller one under the left.

Needless to say I am very scared every time i cycle about getting man boobs. Im constantly feeling around my nipple area to see if there is something there which there is from last time so its hard to tell if something "grew" "got worse" or something.

So, as long as I can touch around my nipple area and actually touch the nipp without it causeing me discomfort or pain I should not be worred about the gyno getting worse, as long as there is no sensitivity or pain I should be g2g right??

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    Good to go for what?

Another cycle?

I dont think that would be a good idea my friend.

Have you attempted a gyno reversal yet?

reddragon4954 is offline Member
    haha my friend. I was basically saying im really paranoid about gyno since I have gotten it before, and its hard to tell if sometihng is growing or getting worse so I was asking, as long as your nips and surrounding areas are not sensitive to the ouch or hurt then you should be alright in terms of gyno not creaping up on you or getting worse right?

Im currently on cycle.

DS21 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by reddragon4954 View Post
    haha my friend. I was basically saying im really paranoid about gyno since I have gotten it before, and its hard to tell if sometihng is growing or getting worse so I was asking, as long as your nips and surrounding areas are not sensitive to the ouch or hurt then you should be alright in terms of gyno not creaping up on you or getting worse right?

Im currently on cycle.
    That's correct. The first signs are sensitivity/itching. Do you use an ai? If I was you I would always use letro on cycle, beter to be safe then sorry. Plus you wouldn't have to be paranoid about getting gyno.

wakeskate22 is offline Junior Member
    quick question on reversal.. been going at it with letro about a week now and the lump has gone down quite a bit and doesn't hurt to touch anymore.. but my nipples are still puffy at times. will that be the last thing to change? or whats going on with that?

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Unfortunately, the puffiness will likely not go away without surgery.

I don't know the exact reason why, but I've never heard of anecdotal evidence that suggest puffy nips can be resolved by letrozole unless you had a large lump that decreased in size.

I'm a supporter of surgery as the letrozole solution appears to be hit or miss.

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    totally agree.. posted my opinion on this several times..

wakeskate22 is offline Junior Member
    well the letro has definately been working. no one knows of anything to reduce puffyness? why do they get puffy?

get prescription steroid cream , like for your anus, and put that on them when you go out. If you use it every day it'll stop working. Some have said prep H helps, but I find its too weak.

There is no permanent non-surgical solution

Thread Information