ghostyhead is offline New Member

anybody had these side effects on sustanone?

does anybody else get an increased heart rate and an anxious feeling with Sust 250? (I have started on on 250 mgs per week) .
    Does this subside after a few weeks?
    I have just started my 1st cycle (brand is Organon sustanone 250 made in Australia) took about 5 days to notice anything. just started 2nd week and Im feeling wound up at times, not all the time but it comes and goes. I am also taking Diindolymethane to combat any estrogen rises.

thanks in advance

GH

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by ghostyhead View Post
    does anybody else get an increased heart rate and an anxious feeling with Sust 250? (I have started on on 250 mgs per week) .
    Does this subside after a few weeks?
    I have just started my 1st cycle (brand is Organon sustanone 250 made in Australia) took about 5 days to notice anything. just started 2nd week and Im feeling wound up at times, not all the time but it comes and goes. I am also taking Diindolymethane to combat any estrogen rises.

thanks in advance

GH
    Who told you to use Diindolylmethane for estrogen control?

was the doctor at the Mens clinic I went to for the Sustanone. He said some guys get excess water retention and produce to much estrogen and said that the methane would combat that...
    why? your thoughts?>

Big
    I would have prefered a mild ai like arimidex , but would only do that if estrogen related symptoms arise. estrogen is needed to grow.

so maybe I should just take it if I need it as you say?

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by ghostyhead View Post
    so maybe I should just take it if I need it as you say?
    personal opinion really, some guys take an ai as precaution so as to prevent estrogen related sides, some (such as myself) avoid the ai unless called for. there are pro's and cons each way, for instance I'm not at all prone to estrogen related sides, so if I had always teken an ai as a precautionary measure it would have been wasted on me, and by limiting estrogen I could have negatively affected my gains.
    flip side of the coin, if an individual is prone to estrogen related sides, doesn't take an ai, then has estrogen related issues, it will take a little more effort to get it under control than otherwise would have been necessary if taken from the start.
    everyone is different, it's all about finding what works for you. good luck.

thanks mate

Thread Information