kingwilliam is offline Associate Member

750mg Test/week....why am I tired?

Is this common?

i am taking a 250ml ampule of Omnadren every 3 days.......sometimes I literally feel like I could just fall over and sleep.

Is it the uneven test levels caused by the multiple esters???? I love the strength and muscle I'm gaining, but daaaamn

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwilliam View Post
    Is this common?

i am taking a 250ml ampule of Omnadren every 3 days.......sometimes I literally feel like I could just fall over and sleep.

Is it the uneven test levels caused by the multiple esters???? I love the strength and muscle I'm gaining, but daaaamn

This is fairly common mate, it's the estrogen, take a low dose AI.

PS: NO its nothing to do with the multi ester causing unstable levels............
    But then again you are shooting EOD so you might be getting a saw tooth effect, try shooting 2x wk much more stable, E3.5D is good. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! just kidding. not.
    Last edited by LATS60; 10-04-2008 at 08:42 PM.

PingPang is offline Associate Member
    I'm not sure if this is true or not but i've heard high doses of test like that can make you lethargic....or sleepy all the time.

Again not 100% sure

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    How long have you been on that???..to keep blood levels stabilized everyother day would be a better move...have you checked your BP?

vishus is offline Knowledgeable Member
    hows the sleep going? you should check that first before anything else.....if you get bad sleep try GABA or melatonin, 3-5 grams 30min before sleep

Quote Originally Posted by LATS60 View Post
    This is fairly common mate, it's the estrogen, take a low dose AI.

PS: NO its nothing to do with the multi ester causing unstable levels............
    But then again you are shooting EOD so you might be getting a saw tooth effect, try shooting 2x wk much more stable, E3.5D is good. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! just kidding. not.
    did you just suggest that less frequent administration will lead to better blood level stability?
    if so, you are completely incorrect

Quote Originally Posted by ReallyBigBiceps View Post
    did you just suggest that less frequent administration will lead to better blood level stability?
    if so, you are completely incorrect
    Oh, ok mate my mistake.
    I'll have to have a word with the endochrinology sector about writing journals that aren't actually factual, do you think i should report them to the medical association?

kingwilliam is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigmax View Post
    How long have you been on that???..to keep blood levels stabilized everyother day would be a better move...have you checked your BP?
    I am ending the 6th week............. My blood pressure is good. I checked the other day and it was a few points above normal, but only barely.

As for the sleep, I sleep fine.

Would it be ok to pop open a few of these ampules and fill up a barrell and then just put a new pin on it when I inject? That way I could go ahead and start injecting eod??

Quote Originally Posted by kingwilliam View Post
    I am ending the 6th week............. My blood pressure is good. I checked the other day and it was a few points above normal, but only barely.

As for the sleep, I sleep fine.

Would it be ok to pop open a few of these ampules and fill up a barrell and then just put a new pin on it when I inject? That way I could go ahead and start injecting eod??
    No it wouldn't be a good idea, also you can shoot omnas/sust 2 xwk and keep plasma test levels steady enough to avoid sides, but it's your choice mate.

Quote Originally Posted by LATS60 View Post
    Oh, ok mate my mistake.
    I'll have to have a word with the endochrinology sector about writing journals that aren't actually factual, do you think i should report them to the medical association?
    its probably just your misinterpretation of these studies. do you have any links?

MercyDog is offline Senior Member
    a low fat/carb diet will make you feel like shit quicker than anything.

Thread Information