k-pax is offline New Member

D-bol when cutting? What do you think?

If anyone has read the T-Mag article entitled 'Steroid Dieting', they will know what I am on about here.

The article says adding 25mg to 50mg of dbol to a cutting stack will actually assist in reduction of fat.

I don't have the article nearby so cannot go into detail.

Does anyone agree/disagree and why?

Cheers,

K-pax

testman55 is offline Junior Member
    Well i dont see why it wouldn't work for losing fat as dbol is pretty much a test analog. The only reason people dont take it to assisit in fat loss is because dbol much like test converts to estrogen and that will cause a bloated look. thats why I strongly reccomend taking a-dex with dbol. 1mg/day of a-dex with dbol only should feel much like EQ.

Agenor is offline New Member
    Why not. especially if you're short on money. I know some guys who come out for a competition using D-bol. The problem is the water retention but in my experience naposim holds less water than D-bol so if you can get it try some. It's the same thing but more confortable at least for me. I'm sure it was the right stuff.
    take care

Psycoswole is offline Member
    Absolutely bro. You can use anadrol and cut. Its not about the aas its about your diet!

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    good point psyco
    dbol will help with muscle sparring and nitrogen retension while dieting as well,when come off lose water bloat and even leaner

Thread Information