Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Sfla80

Thread: Cruising on test

jethro1 is offline Associate Member

Cruising on test

I've always cycled, usually 12-14wks at a time. I'm about to come off soon and wanted to stay on a small dose of test untill I crank up the next cycle.

The next cycle i will be running 1000mg of test per week. What would be a good amount to cruise on. I'm thinking of 250-300mgs per week. Also using gh and insulin . Looking for responses from people who have cruised b4 and have an educated opinion on this topic.

jamyjamjr is offline Banned
    dude im a novice, but is that safe?? how about your natural test production.. isn't it at risk when u cruise? Or is it that you dont care? dont mean to come off wrong or anything, just curious

god-send is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jethro1 View Post
    I've always cycled, usually 12-14wks at a time. I'm about to come off soon and wanted to stay on a small dose of test untill I crank up the next cycle.

The next cycle i will be running 1000mg of test per week. What would be a good amount to cruise on. I'm thinking of 250-300mgs per week. Also using gh and insulin. Looking for responses from people who have cruised b4 and have an educated opinion on this topic.
    how old are you?

cycle expereance?

Maverick_J8 is offline Member
    The potential of never recovering, never having children, and never being able to get an erection naturally.. are all reasons why i will never cruise.

Not worth it unless you compete and earn from it.

god-send is offline Associate Member
    if he,s over 45 i see no problem in doing hrt but by the look of his avy he looks in his 30,s

i have cruised for 6 months and i am 25 (not a good idea)but bloods are very normal now 8 months later (as is sperm count)

cruse was 250mgs sust every 10th day.

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    250mg's every 10 days...

Roshambo is offline Member
    just sounds extremely dangerous. I have never cruised nor will i ever. I had a friend do that and now he cannot even bend over without getting a nose bleed. his wife left him due to sexual disfunction and much more. weigh the risks before making this judgement.

hugovsilva is offline Anabolic Member
    I see no problem with cruising as long as you are prepared to do trt.

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Iv'e been running cruise and blast for a few years now, but i wouldn't recommend it to anyone without at least 5 yrs steroid use and who's at least 35yo.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    250mg is too high IMO 125mg to 150mg is more than enough to maintain mass. I hope you understand the implications of what you are about to do

Flex-Appeal is offline Senior Member
    I don't recommend it bro but there are very good arguments on both sides about this topic. Some say you need to come off recover...time on=time off etc. Others will tell you it puts more strain on your body to come on off on off on off etc. Unless your trying to get your pro-card and become an IFBB Champion then i'd stick with the "cycles".

MercyDog is offline Senior Member
    can anyone please link me to any kind of a study or some type of evidence in which recovery could or will not happen because someone stayed on too long?

jethro1 is offline Associate Member
    32 yo
    6'2''
    263lbs

I'm trying to get back to 290-295lbs before i get ready to compete. I have 3 kids, don't need any more, and don't mind taking test for the rest of my life.

Maverick_J8 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jethro1 View Post
    32 yo
    6'2''
    263lbs

I'm trying to get back to 290-295lbs before i get ready to compete. I have 3 kids, don't need any more, and don't mind taking test for the rest of my life.
    Then personally imo there should be no problem for you. So long as you're aware of the potentials, which you are.

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MercyDog View Post
    can anyone please link me to any kind of a study or some type of evidence in which recovery could or will not happen because someone stayed on too long?
    Never seen any. men in china get test e 500mg per month with an initial dose of nebido @ 1000mg for birth control, long term studies show that azoospermia was reversible in 99.8% of cases.

mx3
    mx3 is offline Senior Member
    I just came off cycling and cruising in between for about ten months. my pct is light and im already back to normal, not to say that will happen everytime but I came out lucky with this one. Personally I wasn't impressed, I cruised at around 250-300mg ew of test e and cyp. I still saw loss of muscle after coming off my cycles and just cruising, it might have helped somewhat but it wasn't worth it in my opinion. next time im gonna be using gh in between cycles instead.

MercyDog is offline Senior Member
    I wish I could afford to stay on hgh and cycle in and out. Got to agree with mx3 its tough holding on to muscle when the hormones aren't present.

DS21 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MercyDog View Post
    X2, I have a few friends that cruise year long come off with just HCG and recover fine. Don't get me wrong, I still believe in pct and time off. But when people say that you will have to stay on test forever if you cruise year long +, is still something I have a hard time believing??

So any studies would be nice, because I've never found one.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by DS21 View Post
    X2, I have a few friends that cruise year long come off with just HCG and recover fine. Don't get me wrong, I still believe in pct and time off. But when people say that you will have to stay on test forever if you cruise year long +, is still something I have a hard time believing??

So any studies would be nice, because I've never found one
    Thats because there arnt any. What we are doing is totally frowned upon by the medical community. The only time they do studies is to help people with medical needs and seeing if recovery after a steroid cycle works or not is not one of them.

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jamyjamjr View Post
    dude im a novice, but is that safe?? how about your natural test production.. isn't it at risk when u cruise? Or is it that you dont care? dont mean to come off wrong or anything, just curious
    I lol'd at your post jamy.

I'd say go for it, but if you have coverage just get it from a doctor. Believe it or not a lot of plans cover test for some reason. Mine actually covered test arimidex and T3. Also, I know for example people like my dad who was on for 1 year + at a time with no pct and hes fine, not that im advocating it.

jamyjamjr is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JiGGaMaN View Post
    I lol'd at your post jamy.

I'd say go for it, but if you have coverage just get it from a doctor. Believe it or not a lot of plans cover test for some reason. Mine actually covered test arimidex and T3. Also, I know for example people like my dad who was on for 1 year + at a time with no pct and hes fine, not that im advocating it.

hey it just didn't think it sounded right.. shows what i know

Jaakoppi is offline Junior Member
    But if you have natty levels of test by your own I would say it's very hard to keep those muscles you've gained. So is it worth to cycle anymore? Isn't it better to cruise? Mine has been always low level off cycle and it's not nice, but not too low for TRT.

When you're off long enough you just get fat and lose good amount of earned muscles from cycle.

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaakoppi View Post
    But if you have natty levels of test by your own I would say it's very hard to keep those muscles you've gained. So is it worth to cycle anymore? Isn't it better to cruise? Mine has been always low level off cycle and it's not nice, but not too low for TRT.

When you're off long enough you just get fat and lose good amount of earned muscles from cycle.
    How did u even find this thread.....8 years old
    InternalFire likes this.

Tearracodo is offline Junior Member
    Testosterone messes up your cholesterol, how does this work when you never comes off? It would be great to see you cholesterol atm

InternalFire is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by naz1054 View Post
    Testosterone messes up your cholesterol, how does this work when you never comes off? It would be great to see you cholesterol atm
    read and study nutrition or hire someone who has all the answers aka "coach" that fixes all kind of cholesterol problems (within a reason of course)

Jaakoppi is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sfla80 View Post
    How did u even find this thread.....8 years old
    By googling Just my thoughts.

Thread Information