linebacker5270 is offline New Member

Several Cycle Questions

My first question is if one had preloaded syringes with 500 mg of test c per week and they were looking at taking 250 mg twice per week, would it be less effective in any way to just take the one injection per week since it is a long acting test,? If not, I guess one could inject it into an empty vial and then redraw with a new needle. Would there be a contamination hazard due to the fact they are preloaded since the syringes are airtight anyways? They have been preloaded for 3 months.

If one were doing 10-12 weeks of Test C would this look good?

Week 1-12 Test C 250 mg every 3.5 days (or 500 mg once per week if its as effective)
    Finasteride 1 mg ED
    Arimidex .25 mg ED to help balance increased estrogen from Finasteride
    Cycle Support 2 scoops ED

PCT would be started 14 days after last injection. If one had toremfine citrate, what would be a good dosing protocol since one is more familiar with nolva and its their first time using toremfine. Also, Should arimidex be taken nonstop into PCT or should a small break be taken between since some studies show it can be more useful introduced in the second week of PCT and also what would be a good dose for PCT? Should one include Clomid as well even though they have toremfine citrate? Nobody likes an emotional roller coaster but a safe and proper PCT is more important.

Thank you very much for any help

Anyone?

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    General questions don't require additional info, but you'll need to submit stats for specific administration questions:

Quote Originally Posted by linebacker5270 View Post

GENERAL:
    My first question is if one had preloaded syringes with 500 mg of test c per week and they were looking at taking 250 mg twice per week, would it be less effective in any way to just take the one injection per week since it is a long acting test,?
    NOT FROM AN OVERALL TEST PERSPECTIVE, BUT QUITE POSSIBLY WITH REGARD TO THE NUMBER AND SEVERITY OF SIDE EFFECTS ENCOUNTERED. THAT IS TO SAY, BB'ERS INJECT MORE FREQUENTLY THAN THE MEDICALLY ESTABLISHED MANDATES IN ORDER TO STAVE OFF SIDE EFFECTS AT HIGHER DOSAGES.

If not, I guess one could inject it into an empty vial and then redraw with a new needle.
    MAYBE I'M MISSING SOMETHING HERE BUT IF IT'S PRELOADED WHY WOULD THERE BE A NEED TO USE A VIAL AT ALL, LET ALONE REDRAW? BE SURE TO CHANGE THE ORIGINAL DRAWING NEEDLE TO A STERILE SHOOTING ONE AND SHOOT AWAY.

Would there be a contamination hazard due to the fact they are preloaded since the syringes are airtight anyways?
    AIR IS NOT A HORMONE/DRUG CONTAMINANT...SO "NO". THE ONLY PERTINENT CONTAMINATION HAZZARDS ARE THE STERILITY OF THE EQUIPMENT & SKIN SURFACE, AND OF COURSE THE CLEANLINESS OF THE COMPOUND.

They have been preloaded for 3 months.
    IRRELEVANT.
    AS LONG AS THE THE HORMONE IS POTENT AND CLEAN, IT'S FINE.

-----------------------------------------------
    SPECIFIC QUESTIONS:
    (PLEASE DISCLOSE YOUR STATS (AGE, HT, WT, BF, LIFTING HIST., AAS HIST.)

If one were doing 10-12 weeks of Test C would this look good?

Week 1-12 Test C 250 mg every 3.5 days (or 500 mg once per week if its as effective)
    Finasteride 1 mg ED
    Arimidex .25 mg ED to help balance increased estrogen from Finasteride
    Cycle Support 2 scoops ED

PCT would be started 14 days after last injection. If one had toremfine citrate, what would be a good dosing protocol since one is more familiar with nolva and its their first time using toremfine. Also, Should arimidex be taken nonstop into PCT or should a small break be taken between since some studies show it can be more useful introduced in the second week of PCT and also what would be a good dose for PCT? Should one include Clomid as well even though they have toremfine citrate? Nobody likes an emotional roller coaster but a safe and proper PCT is more important.

Thank you very much for any help
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

Thanks for the help and I will answer your other questions.

The reason for injecting into a vial and redrawing is because the syringes are preloaded but with the wrong amount. They are loaded at 500 mg and I wanted 250. I did not think that it would be a good idea to inject twice out of the same syringe even if I switched the needle but would it be ok?

Stats:

Ht: 5'10"
    Weight: 206
    BF%: Not sure of the actual percentage but its fairly low. I have vascular arms and a 4 sometimes 6 pack. I am into powerlifting so I am not as concerned with body fat but i try to keep it low
    Lifting History: 7 years consistently and intensely except for when I had mono two years ago
    ASS experience: None

the Torem will be dosed at 120/90/60/30/30

Apparently clomid will not be needed with these doses of Torem. Any suggestions?

Thread Information