Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member

bulking diet while on cycle?

up coming cycle will be anadrol /deca /sust

now this thread isnt about the cycle its about my diet!
    just a side note: I leave the house for work at 5:30, and get home for 5ish. I get two breaks, one at 9:00 and one at 12:30.

im bulking! and have an active job, so I need a lot of calories. Plus I dont gain fat easily

5:00 - weight gainer, 1000 calories including the milk

9:00 - 1 litre of milk, 5 servings of cheerio's, two yogurts, fruit, sometimes juice and other little things are optional, I calculated it a few times. Im breakfest usualy hits 1200-1500 calories

10:30 - 25 gram protien bar w/carbs

12:30 - large portion of pasta and chicken (1200-1500 calories)

3:00 - meso-tech shake (got it 50% off $$ ) which is 52 grams of protien, and 24 carbs i think. with milk i think its about 500 calories
    maybe abit more.

5:30 - supper time, lightest meal of the day. usualy have about 600-1000 calories, usualy pasta and chicken with a vegitable and milk.

9:00 - before bed I have a protien shake with 40 grams of protien, and extra milk.

I know i get a lot of food supplements in, but I lead a very busy life style. I will also be taking efa's and vitamins, including b12 shots.

I currently weigh nearly 190 (with creatine)

Aragorn is offline Senior Member
    Sounds like the kinda days I have...yet you get your breaks ...most will probably say you need to get one more solid meal in there and another weightgainer to really grow.

When you wake up in the morning you should have a quick peanut butter sandwich on your way to work since you'll already of had a weight gainer shake...
    and maybe at supper time you can have a weight gainer shake for desert if you just slam it down right after.

Just some ideas to play with bro...good luck.

Aragorn

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    I always have snacks here and there, but I'll be eating nearly 6000k, and I counted the cals a few times to make sure there wasnt error. Remember Im not a heavy weight eh!

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    If you eat like that you should have no problems gaining.
    Goodluck

Aragorn is offline Senior Member
    Heck if you hit above 5g then you shouldn't have a prob...my mental calorie calculator must be off today

Aragorn

Thread Information