tryingtogain is offline Member

how can oral prohormones getinto the system if there not 17aa?

how can oral prohormones getinto the system if there not 17aa? also why cant they make a steriod that can go under the tounge like someprohormes?

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    as far as I know, prohormones are structulary different then steroids , so no 17aa. plus the fda probably wouldnt allow it.

sure you can put steroids under your tounge! why not? put some russian dbol under your tounge. they dont taste bad.

do they disolve into your bloodstream like the PH does? if not why cant they make a dbol that can? if they can why do people slawllow them?

Mastiff is offline Member
    There are whole threads about oral fina, people hold the crushed pellets under the tongue, or between their cheek and gums.

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    dbol can disolve in your mouth, any pill can. People swallow them because most people believe it doesnt make a difference in effectivness.

having them disolve under neith your tounge would be much safer for the liver from dbol so why wouldnt everyone do this instead of swallowing them?

Mastiff is offline Member
    Trying, it doesn't make a difference. The d-bol gets into the bloodstream, either from under your tongue or thru your stomach. The blood with the d-bol goes thru the liver, it doesn't make a difference how the d-bol gets into the bloodstream. You could inject it, and it would still have to go thru the liver.

then why do they make prohormonse that go under neith the tongue? also i thought injects were easier on the liver cause i thought they didnt go though it? why make injects then? i dont get it plz help

JCS
    JCS is offline Junior Member
    Ok all this pro hormone stuff...thought most of these so called pro hormones were just a rip anyways....i always figured they workedlike the placebo affect......is there a legit one???

Thread Information